Chapter 8

Did I scare you last chapter? I hope not! Yes there is death in this book but not Eren death! Remember what he said about his ability to heal? Keep that in mind.

Levi's POV

"EREN!" I exclaimed as he got eaten... Alive. He didn't scream. He didn't cry for help. He didn't do anything. Everyone was silent the only thing that was heard was titans walking away from their meal. Silent tears rolled down my face. I lost him... Just like I lost them. I watched the titan that ate him walk away, but was I gonna let it go? No. No I was not!

I chased it down. Ignoring everyone as they screamed for me to come back. NOT A CHANCE! I flew through the trees chasing that titan down. Everyone right behind me. I flew over its head and landed on a branch a good distance away from it but right in its line of sight, Armin and Mikasa landed next to me ready to take it on. It spotted us and started running straight for us, fast.

"HAVE YOU GUYS LOST IT?! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" Four eyes... If I die doing this then I really hope they make you captain. You deserve it after all you've been through.

Suddenly, five feet away from us the titan stopped and started groaning in... Pain?

It started clawing at it's stomach and screaming. We watched eyes wide as a part of its stomach started to turn red, then purple until... A large gash started to appear.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! EW!" Eren's head started to push through and the titan started to scream even more. "What the hell are you people waiting for?! A little help would be nice!"

Without hesitation the three of us used our hooks to latch onto to titan and pull ourselves over there. Armin and Mikasa pulled the gash open more and I pulled Eren out, soon as his torso was out noticed that he didn't have his ODM Gear anymore. We fell to the forest floor, Eren panting for breath and smoking from all the titan blood on him. As he laid there trying to catch his breath something sparkled in the sun light... His arms. They were covered in some sort of crystal, my eyes widened as they turned back to normal.

"TIMBER!"

Four eyes exclaims and I look up just in time to see the titan about to fall. ON US! Eren grabs my arm and flings me out of the way. The titan lands right on top of him... WHY?!?!?!!!

Wait nevermind his fine. A vein popped on my forehead as I see him lifting the titan corpse up. Don't get me wrong I'm happy he's okay but he keeps giving me a heart attack! I'm 25 years old! I shouldn't be having heart attacks at this age!

(I forgot! Levi is 25 in this book and Eren is 20. So in other words things that happened before like Isabel and Farlen dying happened when Levi was in his teens or early twenties and Eren became an orphan at the same age he was in cannon but it happened a few years earlier than in the cannon. Does that make sense? Probably not XD if you guys want me to elaborate more then let me know and I'll try to explain it to the best of my ability. I know what I wanna say I just don't know how to say it XD)

He was kinda struggling actually, he started pushing it up but he could only lift it up a certain height before it came down on him. The other scouts landed next to me watching in awe at the scene before us. It's not everyday you see someone lift up a titan corpse I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do later. Mikasa and Armin, ran to his side and started to help him push it until they were able to push it into its back.

"Oh gods! Eren you stink!" Armin says chuckling lightly as he holds his nose.

"Ha Ha! Very funny! I'd like to see you try to claw your way out of a titan and still smell like flowers." Eren say as he passed his hands through his hair only to gag lightly at the slime that he felt in there. Ya he's not touching me until he has a bath, but I must say Eren with his hair slicked back like that must happen again.