Chapter 13

Levi's POV

It's been a week since Wall Sina was saved... A week since I last saw Eren, and it's starting to get to me.

I've become very jittery and restless without him, not mention my sleepless nights have returned.

"Levi you look like shit." Shitty Glasses commented, she wasn't wrong though. I'm exhausted not to mention worried.

I just click my tongue in response and continue to walk down this long ass corridor. It was the Trio's trial day, if it wasn't for the fact that they not only plugged the wall but are also considered human beings they'd be dead already.

From what I could gather the military police wants them for experiments and for some reason instead of Erwin they want me to defend them.

"Don't worry Levi, we'll get them back." Hanji says as we made it to a large oak door.

"I hope so." With that I push the door open.

Eren and the other two were kneeling on the ground with chains around their wrists and ankles. They didn't look hurt luckily but they did look really annoyed. Once I made it five feet into the court Eren's head immediately turned to my direction, he gave me a small smile and I sent one back.

I went to my spot and greeted the judge as he entered. This is gonna be a pain.

"Today we are here to decide the fate of these three individuals before us. Would anyone like to start?" The Judge say taking a seat.

"I would your honor." The Soldier representing the Military Police chimes in. "The corpse of Petra Ral was found outside the scout headquarters."

My eyes widened at this information, why didn't anyone tell me this?!

"This has caused the military police to speculate about things I will state later in the trial."

"Condition of the body?" The Judge asked looking at documents.

"She was found with half her body bitten off."

"And what does this have to do with the three individuals before us?" The Judge says raising an eyebrow at the Soldier.

"She was found the same night they arrived." He states as I rub my temple trying to fight off the headache forming, I wasn't informed of any of this.

"What do the Scouts have to say about this?"

"With all due respect it couldn't have been them your honor." I say and the Judge raises his eyebrows slightly.

"State your case."

"Petra Ral was reported dead during the expedition and the body was not retrieved, therefore for them to have done this they would need access to the outside world which they do not." I stated.

"I see, for now we will put this aside. It's obvious they are not the cause, from the captain's report I can tell multiple people saw what happened to Miss Ral. I will have the military police look into how her body got on scout grounds." The Judge says fixing papers on his desk.

"Not to mention what Military Police were doing on Scout grounds without informing me of their arrival and the body." I say glaring daggers at the Soldier.

"I see... I might have to have someone else look into this matter." The Judge mutters.

"V-very well," The Solider says fidgeting. "I will now being up the speculations I talked about earlier."

Oh this will be good.

"Many say they saw those three exhibit extreme strength and speed, they moved a bolder ten times their size. The only creatures we know with these capabilities is titans, I'm sure you can see why the military police are concerned now." The Solider says as I scoff.