Chapter 5

Levi's POV

I got out of bed full of energy. Today is the day we go back to training and I couldn't be happier! Why? Cause I can make those recruits hate life!

Speaking of recruits, Eren is still out cold and I don't blame him. It's about 4 am so of course he's not gonna get up yet. I start shaking him to wake him up but I get nothing, call his name, nothing. By now I am pissed. I start jumping on the bed and that did it. He woke up with a start, completely confused.

"Wha?! What's wrong Levi?" Eren asks sitting up. I almost felt bad for waking him up so early, he looks exhausted.

"It's time to get up. As a soldier you need to get up early." I say rolling my eyes. Eren ran a hand over his face and then get out of bed.

"But so early? Levi, not even the sun is up." He says walking over to me. I roll my eyes and drag him to the bathroom.

"To bad, now take a shower and get dressed while I wake up everyone else."

He just nods before yawning his way to the bathroom. I start kicking open everyone's doors, once I kick them open Four eyes goes in with a horn. When I get to the girls room the door was already open with people talking, they sounded desperate.

"Mikasa please, get up! The Captain will be here soon!"

"If you don't get up all of us will be in trouble!"

"Levi is gonna be so pissed if you don't get up!"

All they get is a groan with a 'fuck off'. I lean on the door frame and watch as they did their best to wake up Mikasa, they are all dressed except her. Hanji walks over with her horn ready to blow, I stop her and take the horn.

I walk past the girls (who all greet me accordingly) to Mikasa who seems to have fallen back asleep. I take a deep breath before blowing the horn right in her ear, she fell off the bed in shock. I hand Four eyes her horn before walking out, you have no idea how much I missed this. I went to get dressed for the day, Eren wasn't there so he must be downstairs.

TIME SKIP!

Once I made sure everyone was downstairs, I made my way down until a light pain hits my abdomen. I wince and grip into the railing, throbbing pain increased slightly before slowly decreasing.

Once it's gone I continue to the dining room where everyone was having breakfast. When my presence became known everyone stood up and greeted me, except Eren, Armin and Mikasa. They are out cold with their heads on the table, I tried to get them up but nothing. Four eyes suddenly had an idea and I was all for it.

"THE ARMOURED TITAN JUST TOOK CAPTAIN LEVI!" She exclaims fear dripping in her voice. The trio then woke up completely scared, I felt Eren's fear and anger hit me like a brick.

"LUNA!"

"LUNA!"

"LEVI!"

With that they flew backwards in their seats. The recruits obviously wanted to laugh, you can see it on their faces but I glare at them to keep their mouths shut. I turn my attention to the three werewolves in front of me, all of them glared at Four eyes with their yellow eyes blazing. I quickly snapped my fingers in their face to get them to stop.

"Alright everyone. You know the drill, eat your breakfast then head out to the back and start training! You better take a bathroom break before hand cause we're not stopping until lunch time." Four eyes says as everyone yes a quick 'Yes Commander!'

TIME SKIP!

I'm so proud of Eren right now! I'm fact I'm proud of all of them, they were able to do the training quickly and I was also able to see how they work kind of.