Bonus Chapter

Hello my lovely readers!

This is a BONUS CHAPTER for Jayden and Emily, written in Jayden's POV. This chapter was a lot of fun to write, and I hope it's a lot of fun to read! It's kind of cool to write such an emotional scene with the POV of a character I've never written before. 

If you don't like Jayden or Emily (I don't know why you wouldn't, but just in case), you DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER. Hence the "Bonus Chapter" title. This is just a fun little addition to the story, so you can have a better idea of Jayden and Emily's lives. 

And with that, here's the bonus chapter! Hope you like it :). 

(Picture of Jayden and Emily on the side -------->)

Jayden POV 

"You ready?" I asked Riley. F*ck, I am so nervous. It's been three years, and I can finally see Emily again. Will she recognize me? Will I recognize her? What if she's completely different than how I remember? Will she hate me for leaving her? The questions reeled in my mind, making me even more nervous than I already was. 

"Good luck," Riley said softly. I looked over at her. She looked nervous as hell, too. She looked exhausted, and also a bit unhealthy. The sweater she was wearing swallowed her up; she looked tiny. I feel bad, I cooped her up in my room for about a month with little to eat. I just couldn't risk her being seen, and I couldn't bring much food to my room or it would look suspicious. But it's all worth it; we're home. Without warning Riley wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I embraced her awkwardly at first, but then tightened my arms around her small form.  

"Thank you so much Jayden," She sniffed, "For everything." I smiled. All that time we've spent together, Riley is like a sister to me now. Nate's my best friend, so his mate is important to me. I will never forget today, how I almost let her down. I thought we were actually going to die. I was so frustrated how we'd come so far only to die in the end. But we didn't. We survived, and now I can finally be with Em. 

"Say hi to Nate for me," I told her. She laughed and unravelled her arms from my waist. She nodded. I gave her a final thumbs up, and we went our separate ways. I kind of remember where Emily's house was. I walked along the path, and thought about what I was going to say when I saw her. 

Em- I'm really sorry for leaving you. I was trying to protect you. No, it sounds like an excuse. 

I was stupid for leaving you. I should have just fought for you instead of giving in to Jack. I love you. No, too cheesy. 

Should I just not say anything at all? Let her do all the talking? Girls like to talk, right? F*ck, I haven't talked to her in three years. My thoughts were cut short, because I realized I had arrived at Emily's house. It looked just how I remember it. It even and the broken swing in the front. 

I remember Emily and I were swinging on the porch, and I was trying to be funny. I ended up standing on top of the swing, breaking it in the process. She didn't get mad, though. She laughed and then she kissed me, making it lead up to something more. I chuckled. I was a horny fifteen year old boy who had no idea what I was doing. But Em said it was perfect. God, I hope she forgives me. I didn't even think about what I would do if she doesn't. I guess I would go back to my old pack or something. Or maybe just camp outside her house until she forgives me. Yup, that seems about right.