Chapter 16

Hello my readers!--- I hope you like this chapter. It has a lot of Emily in it :). 

Riley POV

I was in Lindsey's room at her party. The same room where Grey tried to force himself on me. The same things were happening, but Grey wasn't here. Instead it was Jack who was ripping my shirt and unzipping his pants. "Nate!" I called, "Somebody help me please!" 

Jack laughed, a sickly, sarcastic laugh. "He can't hear you Riley," he said as he started to violate me. I screamed and thrashed, but Jack still continued with an evil smile on his face. Just then the door slammed open, and Nate stood there, seething. I let out a sob and called out to him. But Jack was quicker. 

Before I could even stand up, Jack had Nate tied up and was kicking the life out of him. "NATE!" I cried, and he looked up at me, his eyes defeated. It scared me-- Nate looking defeated I mean. I've never seen him look so hopeless. I felt tears roll down my face. "Please, Jack, don't hurt him!" I begged and sobbed wretchedly. I heard Nate groan, and then Jack bring out a shiny knife. 

"NO! Please, don't please!" I cried, "Kill me, just kill me!" I begged. Nate lifted his head up to look at me. "No, Riley" he took all of his strength to say. He then looked at me with a small smile on his face, just as Jack buried the knife in his chest. 

"NO!"

I sat up screaming, and shaking. I looked around frantically. Where was I? I then heard the door slam open, and two bodies covering mine. I screamed again and struggled against them. "Woah, it's us Riley," said one of the men. I stopped my struggling and looked up. It was my guards-- Mack, Louis, and Tyler. It felt weird that Wren wasn't with them. But then I remembered. Wren's dead. "Nightmare?" Louis asked. I nodded.  "I'm sorry I woke you up," I mumbled. I heard Tyler chuckle and rumple my hair. "That's okay Riley," he said, "It's our job remember?" Tyler reminds me of a little boy. Strange, I know, considering his massive height. He's quite the goofball though. Hearing him say those words reminded me of Nate. Just part of my job description, he says. 

"Where's Nate?" I asked. The three boys looked at me uncomfortably. "Well," Mack started, "When you fainted Nate put you in your bed and went to go to the Alpha's house to figure out who wrote the message on the car and who... well you know." He rambled. 

Tyler cut him off, "You were screaming pretty loud. I think for about half an hour. Well, you were screaming Nate's name and all, and Cameron was getting pretty concerned. So he went over to the Alpha's to go get Nate." he finished. 

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Nate's not dead. Of course he's not dead! It was a stupid nightmare. I visibly relaxed and calmed myself down. I really didn't want Nate to have another reason to worry about me. He was too stressed. 

As if on cue, the door slammed open once again. Nate was standing there, his eyes blazing and searching my face for any signs of pain. I smiled. "Hey," I said and he raised his eyebrows at me. I'm sure he expected me to break down and cry. Well, I wasn't. I'm not weak. He walked over to the bed and nodded at the guards. They took that as their signal to leave and they said goodbye, Tyler ruffling my hair again. As soon as they left, Nate engulfed me into his arms and climbed on the bed with me.