Chapter 19

Hey readers! Here's Chapter 19!! I hope you enjoy it and I would really love some feedback :). 

*****WARNING- Sexual content contained in this chapter****************

Riley POV

I was sitting in history class, doodling on my notebook. It's been a week, and I've relaxed a little bit since Grey's threat. I can tell Nate hasn't relaxed at all though. He thinks I can't see him looking around everywhere we go in case he sees anyone that can hurt me. I wish I could make him less stressed. You could mate with him... 

I pondered the thought. Was I ready for that? I know that there is no guy I would ever want other than Nate. I know that I love him, and that he would take care of me. I know that he's also been with other girls before me. What if I don't satisfy him enough like those other girls? I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I quickly gathered my stuff before heading off to gym. Finally, it was the last class of the day. I walked with Anna and Emily outside to the track. The coach blew his whistle as a signal for us to run around the track. The coach was notoriously lazy, so all we had to do was run out of his sight, and then we could find a shady place to sit and talk. Oh, how I love gym! 

"Guys," I stated, "How are we going to make Nate relax?" Emily shrugged. Anna thought for a moment, and then her face brightened. "I know!" she said, "Let's pull a prank on him! You know, like he did to us during that horrible movie!" I laughed. That's just what he needs! "Okay," I replied and Emily chuckled. 

Nate, Bryce, and Mike started to run over to where we were sitting. "Here comes Nate! Riley hide behind that tree let's pretend you ran away!" Anna said while nudging me behind the tree. Oh boy. Nate would definitely overreact to this..."Anna I don't think that's such a good id-" I started before Anna cut me off by putting a finger to her lips and shushing me. I was about twenty feet away from the group, and hid behind the tree just in time for Nate and the boys to arrive. Nate looked around. I used my enhanced hearing to listen in on their conversation. "Where's Riley?" he asked. 

Anna pretended to be thinking hard. "She told me she would be right back. She saw something in the forrest and wanted to check it out," she replied. Nate's head snapped up and peered at Anna. "She what?!" he said sounding alarmed. "Seriously Anna. Where is she?" he continued looking even more panicked. "Yeah she said that she saw someone she knew in the forrest or something. So she followed them," Anna continued and I winced. Oh boy, Nate is going to go crazy. This was a bad plan. 

"Are you kidding me Anna? Why the f*ck would you let her do that?!" Nate cried tugging on his hair. Bryce stood in front of Nate, probably making sure Nate wouldn't hurt Anna or anything. Okay, this was beginning to get out of hand. I stood up and jogged over to the group. Emily stood up and walked over to Nate. "Nate, you have to calm down. It was just a-" she started to say before Nate cut her off. "How could you tell me to calm down? Riley could be anywhere! She could be..." Nate swallowed roughly, probably thinking of all the possibilities of where I could be. 

"She's right there," Bryce whispered as I ran up to them. Nate spun around and his fists unclenched when he saw me. "Where were you?" Bryce asked me as he slung an arm around Anna. "I was over there," I replied pointing to the tree. Nate looked at me with a confused expression on his face. Anna took a deep breath and looked down at the ground. "I-I thought it would be funny to prank you. I didn't know you would be this worried about her. I-I'm really sorry, Nate," she said as tears welled up in her eyes. Bryce wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.