Chapter 20

Hey Readers! Here's Chapter 20! Tell me what you think :). The song on the side is what I think Riley and Nate are feeling at this point, about each other of course. 

Riley POV

I woke up with my head on Nate's chest, my arms wrapped around his torso. Nate's arm was tucked under my head while the other was draped across my waist. I lifted my head slightly to see Nate's eyes closed and jaw relaxed. His hair was swept across his face, shielding his eyes, but I could tell he was sleeping by his even breathing. He was so... perfect. Everything about him just made my heart swell. 

I was almost lulled back to sleep by his rhythmic heartbeat, when I felt his arms engulf me and pull me closer against him. He tipped his head down and buried it into my neck. I laughed as he took a deep breath and placed a scorching kiss to my mark, which made my laugh turn into a moan. It was his turn to chuckle as he sat up and pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away he opened his eyes, smiling a half-smile he knows I love.

"Morning," he said, his voice still husky with sleep. I looked over at the clock. 12:27 p.m.

"More like afternoon," I replied and he shrugged leaning back on the pillows. The blanket that was covering his lower body slipped down a little. Just enough so that all of his abs were now visible. I raked my eyes over him, feeling like a pervert. I couldn't help it; that boy is just too sexy for his own good! 

"I guess you tired me out, huh Nate?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. Nate turned over and trapped me with his arms. He looked into my eyes and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"You know it, baby," he said as he winked. I laughed and lifted my my hand to his face. I trailed my fingrs along his jawline, to his forehead, across his nose, and around his eyes. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply.

"I'm going to take a shower," I stated, while crawling out of Nate's arms. 

I stood up and started to make my way to the bathroom. "You need help?" Nate teased. I turned around to face him. He was still in the same position on the bed with the sheet draped across his body. I looked at the sheet, desperately wanting to be the one wrapped around him. You've got to be kidding me. I'm jealous of a freakin' bed sheet! 

I used my finger and bent it slowly, gesturing for him to come with me. Nate shot out of the bed and in a flash he was in front of me, picking me up bridal style and walking us to the bathroom. I laughed, boy was he eager! 

**************************************************************

I was walking downstairs, my fingers interlaced with Nate's. He really was the sweetest boy in the whole world. After our (not very 'clean') shower he engulfed me in a towel, making sure every inch of me was dry. After the shower I wanted to see Grace and tell her that he forgave me. When we arrived in the kitchen, my dad, Cameron, and Grace were standing around the counter. My dad was eating an apple, and Cameron had his arm around Grace. When Grace saw Nate and my interlaced hands, she winked at me. I couldn't help but grin. 

"You two hungry?" my dad said, holding out a bowl of fruit to us. I walked over to him and popped a grape into my mouth. Nate picked up an apple and took a huge bite out of it. "So Nate," my dad continued, "How's the job search going?"