3. Ice Blue

OKEEYS! So I'm pretty excited about this chapter! It's rather short, so forgive, please??! Thanks for all your wonderful support! I thank the Lord for my talent and all my friends that support me! Definitely excited about my friend Jessica being on wattpad now! :)

*Updated- 9-10-12*

Enjoy!

Chapter 3- Ice Blue

            Niall-

            After meeting up at Pac Sun, there was really no other choice than to head to the party early. We most certainly couldn’t go back out in public. Paul and Jon quickly shuffled out and pulled the van around to where we were waiting. The five of us piled in; Louis was already piped up about his party. “So, where are we going, anyway?” I finally asked.

            “I don’t know.” Louis mimicked his voice from an earlier video diary, making us smile. “Actually, it’s a beach house where this lad’s holding his summer party. Found out about it on Twitter.” He grinned wide, looking back to Zayn and me in the backseat of the van. “It’s going to be a fun time,” he said, winking.

            So, all four of them knew my habit to drink, sometimes too much. Here in the States, technically speaking, I wasn’t legal to drink. But that hadn’t really stopped me so far. I just hoped there wouldn’t be too many people to watch me stumble. “How many people?” I asked nervously.

            “Lots. It’s going to be like a fan greeting, I assume. There’s going to be a deejay there… among other things,” Louis replied, his eyes trailing around to all of us.

            Harry coughed conspicuously. “Girls,” he said in the middle of his cough.

            “Thanks, Harry. Like we couldn’t figure that one out.” Liam rolled his eyes. “Always so cheeky.” He paused. “Seriously Lou, how many people?”

            “Uhhh…” Louis looked nervous. This couldn’t be good. “Somewhere under… two hundred?” He shrugged. “I’m not sure. Maybe more.”
            “Two hundred people?!” Zayn leaned up in his seat and glared at Louis. “We might as well have been trampled by fans earlier. It’s going to be the same at this party. Why didn’t we just stay in Houston?”
            “Relax. We’re getting some money out of it. Well, not really money… we get free drinks!” Louis clasped his hands together in front of him, as if free drinks would make it worth signing autographs and being attacked all night. I rolled my eyes.

            “I’m not going.”
            “I’m with Niall,” Liam backed me up.

            “Same here,” said Zayn. He leaned back into the seat and pulled his hands behind his neck. “I’d like to survive with my clothes still on me.”
            Harry grinned. “I think it would be fun!”

            Lord, help us. If Harry and Louis were in on it, it wasn’t long before we’d be half-way convinced as well. They both were known to team up and turn our own words against us. It couldn’t be thought too soon, because Louis’ snickers filled the van, making my impending migraine worse. “See? Hazza’s got this! He sooooo gets me.” Louis snapped his fingers.

            I sighed loudly and smashed my hand to my forehead. “Liam? Help them be sensible.”
            “Be sensible, lads.” Liam jabbed a finger at Louis, and then at Harry. The whole ordeal seemed fake to me now. Liam was probably only trying to persuade himself that this was a bad idea. I figured he was just as excited as my two crazy comrades. “Do you really want to be at a party where you’ll be doing nothing but signing autographs and taking pictures with-”
            “Hot girls?” Harry finished. “Yes, I really do.” I couldn’t help it. I started laughing. “What?” Harry looked at me and shrugged. “It’s true!”