Chapter 28

Ilayda's POV:

I tried to open my eyes, but the light was blinding me.

where am I? I tried to keep remembering but I couldn't, what happened? I closed my eyes again and all I saw was blood, I reopened my eyes but this time slowly.

" hey " I heard a voice speaking

" she's opening her eyes " are they talking about me?

I closed my eyes again, then it all hit me; the kidnapping, the blood, the injuries, the pain the cell I was in... everything, and I started screaming, I'm scared, am I still there but dreaming about the freedom I was panicking until I felt a  warm hand touching my forehead.

" Hey, calm down, everything is fine, you're safe now, you're alright, just calm down and take a deep breath"

And I did.

And for the first time in a while, I was feeling well. Opening my eyes I saw Chris holding me, Maribelle looking at me and Mr. Elfonso sitting next to me on one side and Nona holding my hand from the other side. For the first time it felt like I was with a family, my family, I was so happy.

A few minutes later a man who looked like a doctor came to the room.

" look who finally decided to wake up"

" what do you mean? "

" well you've been asleep for almost a week now "

" what, I was...what?

" let's just say that your body was resting for a week and now you're healed" he smiled at me and looked at the others.

" can you please leave the room I need to check miss Ilayda here"

"Is everything alright? " Chris asked 

" don't worry, everything is looking good, I just need to run some normal checkups on our patient and that's all "

" alright " Chris answered, " Ilayda I'll be right at the door if you need anything "

I nod. 

The rest of my day went pretty amazing, feeling so loved and cherished, and feeling like I belong for the first, that I do have people who worry about me if something bad happens, and who are willing to stay by my side, I didn't see Mrs. Elfonso at all today which is unusual but it was fine for me, I don't mind it. 

Third person's POV :

"Did you found out where she is staying ? " said the woman

" yes boss " responded a man

"and is everything ready? "

" yes boss "

" I want this done this night, I'm sick of that little brat and her friend, I need to get rid of her as fast as possible so I need everything to be ready, understood? "

" sure boss" 

The whole group, loaded with guns went inside  3 black cars for guards inside the first one, the woman and other three guys on the second, and then more cars inside the last one. Their eyes screamed blood, hatred, sins...

It was late at night and the sky was pitch black, the three cars arrived at the hospital and they parked near that area.  All of them went outside of their cars.  

The gate was open as if someone opened it and was waiting for them to come, they entered the hospital, where no sign of people, usually it's never like that, but tonight is a special night, tonight blood will be shattered, though the woman while taking quick but sure steps toward her goal.

They were getting closer to a room, the room where everything they've been planning out for days is going to happen, where she will finally get what she deserves thought the woman.

With each second passing, she was getting closer to her goal, to what she was dreaming about for days now, she had so many sleepless night thinking about this moment, she was becoming obsessed with this idea, hunting her day and night and now she was here about to make her dream come true.

She put her hand on the door nob, and slowly opened the room.

The room was empty.

She was shocked, but above all she was angry

" what the fuck is happening here  ? "

" boss I don't know, this is not what we had planned "

" I'll beat your ass and skin you alive if you don't find where  that god damn girl is ?"

She was angry, furious

"Search every damn room in this hospital and find me this fucking girl "

she went in front of a man

"You, go look at the cameras see if she left the hospital"

An hour later 

The man came running

" boss I checked all the cameras, both front and back, that girl did not leave the hospital, she's still in here"

"Did you hear this ? the girl is still inside, search the place, look in every single room, I don't care if you have to kill everyone in this hospital, but GET ME THE GIRL "