Chapter 8

Christians POV:

I didn't know what to think, I was so shocked when I saw her standing at my door. She said she wanted to give me an answer I was so scared, I was sweating like hell, just hoping that she wouldn't refuse and she would actually give me a chance. I did not know what I would feel nor do if she says no.

She looks nervous too, she was playing with her fingers I could sell that it wasn't easy for her either to tell me her decision,

"I... came here to give you an answer you should know, that it's a little hard for me because I usually don't trust people that much I don't know if I trust you either but I think...I think that I'm willing to try." She said the last part with her eyes closed, god she is so cute, and then it hit me, what she said.

I was shocked. Happy, but I am still shocked. I somehow thought that she would say no I was so scared. However, she said yes, I didn't know what to say so I let my body do the talking. I held her in my arms and I was spinning with her around the room until she was asking me to stop and let her down.

"Christian stop are you crazy I'm getting dizzy" her beautiful tender voice mixed with a peal of shy laughter, it was everything for me. I stopped for a second, I put her down, and I took a close look at her beautiful Angelic face.

"God, you're so beautiful I can't stop looking at you, and I can't believe that you gave me a chance I swear baby you are not going to regret this."

She gave me a shy nod, I lifted her chin is my fingers and I place my lips on her soft ones with the determination to keep my words and treat her right I can sense that she had a rough life but I was going to make everything good again.

I dragged her body closer to mine, and God it felt so right to have her next to me. Her body fits mine like a puzzle and I was not ready to let go any soon. I kissed her more deeply seeking entrance that she granted willingly, my hands started roaming around her body and I started lifting her little dress trying to feel her Flesh against mine, and damn it's Felt So Good.

I was about to lift her dress but she stopped me

"I...I think we need to stop here, hmm... let's not go any further" She told me, with a blush tainting her beautiful cheeks.

"Yeah, I think you are right. I'm sorry; it's just that you drive me crazy I can barely control myself around you. These past few days were not easy for me and now that you are mine, it's a lot harder but I will wait forever if it is for you. I would never hurt you or force you to do something, don't worry."

After talking for a little while, she told me that she needed to go to sleep because she has to wake up early, even though letting her go saddened me, I gave her a goodnight kiss and she left. That night I was so excited I could not bring myself to sleep. I had so many things I wanted to do, to tell her. It was all just so exciting to have the person you've been wanting right next to you.

Ilayda's Pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling so happy; it's been a while since I didn't feel this way. I took my phone to stop my alarm and to my surprise, I had a message it's so weird because I had no one that can text me so I opened it.

Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a good night's sleep I wanted to come to your room but I didn't feel like disturbing you and besides, I had something to do so get ready by 10:00 I'm coming to get you. See you soon my love.

Xoxoxo

With a huge smile on my face, I went downstairs to the kitchen. I needed to tell her that I was going out but I cannot let Nona know that I'm going out with Christian. So I had to lie to her about something that I feel bad doing because I love her. However, I didn't know how was she going to take it, me and Christian dating. Therefore, I thought that I would keep it a secret for now until I see how it's going to go.