Chapter 15

Ilayda's POV :

Mr. Elfonsi called henry, some other guards while Christian and the rest of us remained silent watching his every move and listening to every word.

"We're leaving in fifteen minutes pack your things and make it quick bring only necessary things," he told us as he went upstairs probably to his room, so we all practically ran to our rooms before Christian held my hand

"Finish packing and come to me okay?" I nod and he gave me a small smile.

Lucky for me, I do not have that many things so packing was easy. I didn't have that many clothes and what I have can easily fit in a small bag so I was able to take everything and especially the last thing my father gave me right before his death, a gun, a golden gun.

 I didn't have that many clothes and what I have can easily fit in a small bag so I was able to take everything and especially the last thing my father gave me right before his death, a gun, a golden gun

 I have had it for many years now since I last saw my father. However, I never touched it but this time something inside me tells me to take it with and so I did. I made sure to hide it well inside of the bag so no one can see it. I cannot afford to answer any question right now.

In exactly ten minutes I was already done so I went to check on Nona to see how was she doing, she was in her room sitting at the edges of the bed.

"Hey, Nona is okay ? " she looked at me and gave me a lazy smile.

"I'm alright dear what about you?" she looked a little pale.

"Stop hiding it Nona I know you're not okay, are you scared?"

"Aren't you?" she nodded answering me with her head down "I don't want this to start all over again". Before I could ask her what she means by ' all over again' Mr. Elfonso came to the room it was so weird what was he doing in her room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here Ilayda," He said, "Did you finish packing?" I nod.

"I'm gonna leave now to get the rest of my things "I felt like they both wanted to speak about something so it was only right for me to leave. They both nodded.

"Ilayda" Mr. Elfonso, spoke as I was heading to the door, I turned towards him

"Are you alright....w......with all this .....hmmm.....how are you feeling? "I didn't know why he was asking me and something felt awkward, but I let it slide

"I'm alright thank you sir" he nod again and I went to take my bag and head to the living room.

Christian was already there waiting for me, I guess. I went to his side, he automatically held my hand, and then I pulled into a hug

"If it weren't for you I would have already lost my mind staying in this house" I pulled away from the hug to look at his face.

"Don't say that" he kept looking at me and pushed a few strands of hair away from my face and I gave him a quick peek on the cheek.

"What was that?" he looked at me smiling.

"A kiss" I felt slightly embarrassed, he looked at me and shakes his head ' no'

"This is a kiss" he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me closer to him and he kissed me deeply on my lips while biting my lower lip. We pulled away as the need for oxygen increased and we stayed close trying to catch our breath, he slowly cocked his head to the side and looked at my eyes intensely.

"God I really need you, I don't think I can ever imagine my life without you filling every part of it anymore"

I smiled at him and so he did, at that moment it felt like it was just the two of us. We broke apart when suddenly someone came in

" God I thought you too were never going to stop" I felt my cheeks burning up from embarrassment "hello brother, remember someone just tried to shoot us not long ago " Maribelle was dragging her bag next to ours, I let go of Christian who was smiling.

"Come here," he said then opened his arms, and surprisingly Maribelle did not say anything and went directly into her brother's arms

"I know you're scared but I promise everything's going to be fine" she smiled at him then he looked at me and gave me a wink and I smiled back.

That's why I fell in love with him, he thinks about everyone and without you saying a word he understands you and takes all your worries away.

Shortly, everyone came to the living room.

"Henry take the bags to the cars". Mr. Elfonso said. "Nathalie, you can't stay with us anymore they don't know who you are which is good you will be safe, Taylor already got a ticket for you but you will not go to Paris right now we'll send you to Rome then after three days you're free to go back home

"But do I have to go?" she said looking back at Christian and I knew exactly what she meant

"Yes unless you want your life to be in danger" she stood there looking like she gave up "One more thing, I don't want you to tell anyone what you witnessed here, not a soul understood? " she nod and said yes she was very intimidated by Mr. Elfonso ." Taylor here will come with you until you get to you house in Paris safe and sound" she nods again.

She only said goodbye to Mrs. Elfonso then she left, now that she is safe what about us?

"As for us, we will go to a place where no one can find us, get in the cars everyone " Mr. Elfonso answered my non-spoken question.

We all did, Christan seemed awfully quiet it's like a bomb waiting to explode

After about an hour and a half, we arrived. The ride was quiet and everyone seemed deep in thoughts, as we went out we were looking at this house in the middle of the forest, and I truly believe that here no one can find us 

 The ride was quiet and everyone seemed deep in thoughts, as we went out we were looking at this house in the middle of the forest, and I truly believe that here no one can find us 

"Everybody settles down" Maribelle went quickly upstairs where apparently all the rooms are. The house was big but not enough for all of us Mrs. Elfonso of course took the biggest room for her and her husband, Maribelle took a whole room to herself and Nona took another room while Christian occupied the last one.

As I was about to go to Nona's room Christan took my hand and brought me next to him

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Nona's room"

"Who said that? You are staying with me, you know I can no longer sleep if you weren't next to me in bed and you should know that from now on your place is always beside me"

I did not dare to say a thing because the look in his eyes said it all, and I was so tired so I nod and went to his room and he came after me.

" I'm going to take a quick shower but if you can't wait for you an come and take one with me, and save the planet you know ". He said smiling and I rolled my eyes as he went inside.

There were so many things in my head, like how weird it is to be staying with him in the same room while his parents knew or how calm he is after all that happened is was all very suspicious.

He came from the shower quickly as I was setting my clothes.

"I'm going to see my father now, we have some unfinished business and some talking to do just don't wait for me and go to sleep"

I simply nod.

I had a feeling that soon everything will be revealed.