chapter 7

Ilayda's POV:

I was shocked

I swear I did not see that one coming.

He kissed me.

He freaking kissed me. I do not know what to do right now.

I pushed him hard because he was holding me so tightly.

"Stop, what are you doing? No!" the words coming out of my mouth expressed my refusal yet my body and my heart were totally on a different level, they were not refusing it actually they were welcoming the warmth I felt when I was with him, the safety and peace that washed over me when he grabbed me. However, I was not going to admit not even if they pull a gun on my head, because I know that this is wrong. For him I'm just a fling he will throw me the second he gets what he wants from me and I was never going to let that happen.

But I guess he had a different idea in his mind.

"No, you stop, stop pushing me away, I know that you want me as much as I want you, I can see it in your eyes in the way they sparkle. I can see it through your breathing the way you breathe heavily whenever I get near you. I can see it through your body, how it trembles whenever I touch you. so don't ask me to stop" he backed off a little bit.

"I don't know what you have against me" he came close to me again and cupped my face with his hands.

"I'm not going to hurt you, do you understand that? Please believe me" it felt like he could read my mind.

I frankly did not know what to say but in my head, I was just looking for a reason to stay away from him, I know there are plenty, but at that moment, they all faded away and I forgot why I was refusing him.

"I'm a lesbian" my eyes winded.

I cannot believe I said that and I said it aloud.

Way to go Ilayda just carry on you're going just great.

I looked at him and he was half smiling.

"No you're not, because if you were, your body wouldn't be reacting the way it does when I'm close," he whispered in my ear with his husky voice, it sends chills all over my body.

"Listen, Ilayda, and look at me" I looked at him and he smiled at me

"I LIKE YOU, heard that? I do, more than I could probably describe in words and I know that deep down you do too. So why don't you consider giving me a chance, huh?"

Do I?

Whom am I kidding? Of course, I do but I still feel that this is wrong.

"But....." I was about to speak than he cut me off

"No buts, just give it a thought, what do you have to lose"

A lot apparently, like my job. However, I didn't say that because his words were starting to get on my head.

"I will leave you to it, besides I can't stay here any longer with you in that towel like this. I don't think I can control myself any longer." He gave me a peek on the lip, took a last look at me, and then he left.

What he said made me very self-conscious about what I was wearing so I ran to my closet to get something to wear.

His words kept playing on my head the whole time, and during nighttime, I could not sleep, and when I do, all I see is him taking over all of my dreams and thinking, the night was like hell for me.

The next day I tried to pull out my cool face since the avoiding plan did not work out so well for me. But I guess he was more persistent than I am because when I was setting down the table for breakfast he asked me- no orders me to sit down with him saying that I am his maid and I have to obey everything he says so I had to sit down and have breakfast with him.

But what shocked me the most are his silly assumptions when said:

"Baby from now I want to always have breakfast with my girlfriend." I was literally shocked by my food; he was being so straightforward I could not deal with him it was just too much to handle.

That day went so slow for me because of all those ideas in my head and all of these questions that I have no answer to.

Can I trust him?

Does he really like me?

Should I give him a chance?

What will happen if I do?

I do not have an answer to any of these questions. So what should I do? What is the worst that can happen?

Either I will lose my job or he could be just playing around and I will be heartbroken. Or both at the same time.

So? It was my decision to make, and my risk to take.

I went straight to Christian's room I knocked,

"Yeah?" Christian was speaking from inside the room.

"It's me Ilayda I'm here to speak with you can I come in?" I could not hear him speak so I just stood there by the door waiting for him to answer me. Then the door opened, "of course, come on in." His smile was melting my inside but I had to make him not notice a thing. I went inside and he closed the door behind me.

The moment was very awkward, now I have been in this room several times for cleaning but never while he was inside. It felt so different.

"So you said you wanted to talk" For a moment I forgot what was I therefor

"So you asked me to give you a chance and I came here to give you my answer".