Chapter ten

Chapter ten

When we turned four comers I started my plan. I looked at two guards making them turn into ash. I turned just to see an arrow coming at me. I imagined it freezing. Them I looked at the other tree guards. They hit the wall behind them making all of them go unconscious. I was just about to make the killing move when A pit of guilt went through me. Theses people had family's just like me. But then again there the reason my family is separated. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize the foot steps behind me. I ran untitled I was lost. I've been running around for an hour now. I was just about to give up when something grabbed my arm.

I turned ready to give a death stare literally. But then I realized who it was. Brice I yelled putting my arms around his neck. He hugged me right back Angelina. He pulled away and smiled everyone's hear and we split up to find you. How did you get out? Long story which we don't have time for I said but now what's the plan. Brice looked behind me to make sure no one was behind us okay you see that room over there he said pointing to broad doors. I nodded my head well you have to go In there and act as if you didn't break out or what ever you did to get here. Then you will distract him long enough for us to gather up ever one Olivia, mason, Taylor, Mishell, Arden, and me.

I turned my head not wanting him to see my eyes watering up. I was scared no let me start over I was terrified. I couldn't help it the tears were running down my cheek. Are you crying Brice whispered. I wiped away the tears no I wasn't crying. He looked at me you know you can cry. No I can't I said putting my hands in the air! I'm the one who needs to be strong if I fall apart then what then everybody falls apart! Brice shook his head no if you fall apart I will pick you back up. I will find every single broken glass and fix it. And it might take awhile to fix you but if that's what it takes then it's worth it. The his lips were on mine. It was soft and pea full everything melted away. The wait of the world was of my back. When we broke apart everything came right back. He grabbed me in a hug and said I will be as fast as I can and with that he ran of.

I'm writing chapter eleven now