Chapter two

Chapter two

The rest of the week went by fast it was already Friday. Its feels good being next to mason all the time and he was actually really nice and fun. We walked outside to the lunchroom and found a seat in the back and it was silence until Taylor came around. She slammed her lunch on the table and smiled. Having fun with blind boy. I stood up and I was furious. You ever say a thing like that again and you will regret it. Taylor jumped in surprise at the hatred in my voice. She looked scared did I actually scare her that bad gosh I'm good. You know what Taylor I thinks it's better if you just leave you've done enough damage wouldn't you say. Taylor looked token aback. I knew I hit a nerve. She stood up and walked of without a word. I'm so sorry I said that a said sitting by mason. It's fine I really don't care but thanks anyways. No problem that's what friends are for right.

Then something caught my eye. One second I will be right back I said walking towards what I saw. It lead me to the back alley.i had no control over my feet I was just walking. I stopped in the middle of the alley. Hello I yelled anyone there! No answer. Had I imagined that I started walking out the alley when I heard it. Angelina said a soft voice Angelina. I stopped and turned around nothing was there. I stepped closer every inch of my body was telling me run. But my feet weren't Working.

Then something slimy grabbed my mouth. I hit it in the shin and the grip loosened. I took that moment to pull out of its slimy grip. I tuned and ducked cause a knife was coming right at me. The figure had a black hood so I couldn't see it. I couldn't run so I had to get out of there but how it was blocking the exist. I had to think fast before it attacks again cause I might not be so lucky the next time. I jumped on the figure. We rolled down the ally untitled I hit the wall hard. I yelped in pain. The figure jumped up and grabbed me from my neck. I could so the light just like in my dreams. No I'm not dying I did the only thing I could hit him in the spot no man should be hit. He dropped me and I ran out that alley so fast and back to the school and I didn't look back.

When I got back to the lunch room I found that me and masons table had added a few more people to it. There was Brice and two girls I didn't know. One girl had the longest and curliest straw berry blond hair and at the bottom of her hair it was light blue. Then the other girl had black hair a little past her shoulder it had a little wave to it she looked but she was tinny she looked like a kid next to Brice she had to be about five feet.

I walked over there and right when I sat down they all went quite. Hi I'm Arden said the girl with strawberry blond hair she had brown eyes and freckles. Oh and I'm Mishell said the tinny girl. Nice to meet y'all are you guys Brice's friends or mason?.. Both said the girls at the same time. What happend to you Brice asked you have a huge cut on your cheek. Mason put his hand on my cheek. Nothing I said to quick. You know you can tell us anything Brice said. I know I said it it just... The bell rang thank god! I hopped up so fast I almost knocked over my whole lunch tray. Sorry got to go I said running toward the schools front door.