Chapter five

Chapter five

I woke up to birds chirping. I looked around my surroundings It was blurry. Omg my glasses! I searched the floor I count find them. My eyes were red from crying last night. I was lonely, cold, confused, and naked! Wait what I looked down I was naked as a baby. Then I realized there were voices coming closer. I jumped up and ran Towards what I think was a rock. Oh course clumsy me tripped over something and smashed right into the rock. Ouch! I held my breath waiting for the beast/wolf thing to come.

Then I heard it a sweet honey like voice. Angelina! Were the heck is she. It was Brice I almost jumped up in happiness but then I heard a wicked voice. Like we should just go back home this is so b-o-r-i-n-g! Taylor Brice yelled keep your mouth shut last time I'm telling you. What ever Taylor said! I stepped on a small leave making the tiniest sound. At first I didn't think they heard it but then...Taylor jumped on the rock and looked me dead in the eyes. Brice was next but right when he saw me he turned. Sorry he said I didn't think you know you would lose your clothes and all. Ugh come her she said grabbing me by the arm. She handed me a towel that I put around my body. Thanks I said through a mumble. She rolled her eyes come on Brice and you she said we need to go back to the.... House. Yah Brice said standing up let's go.

After a mile walk we finally came to a stop at a fare sized house in the middle of the woods. It looked about two stories high. I was sweating, dirty, and no in a good mood. So right when we walked in I asked were the shower was? Right there Brice said pointing to a small door. Taylor go get Angelina some clothes Taylor rolled her eyes no why would I you can do it! Brice let out an exasperated breath fine I will be right back go tell mom we found her. Brice returned a second later with clothes in hand. They look a little boyish but right now I really didn't care.

I looked in my self in the mirror after I took a shower and put on my clothes. Okay I was right these clothes were boy clothes. It was oversized basketball short that I had to role up like 20 times. And then there was a long tee shirt. The sleeves were hanging of and I had to tuck the the shirt in my pants. I looked like a kid trying to dress up in he dad's clothes! I walked out the bathroom. And to my surprise everyone was on the couch. There was Taylor, amax, Arden, Mishell, mason, Brice and some other people I didn't know. There was one man that was pale and had red hair and green eyes he looked older like 45. Hi I'm Kevin said the older man with glasses. Up close I could see the gray streak in his hair. Hi I said not wanting to be rude. Angelina I know your probably so confused but I'm hear to answer all your questions. I sat down okay how about we start with what are y'all?

Mishell stood up then all a sudden lighted pop out every were. Then Mishell wasn't standing there anymore instead there's a cat! The cat started reforming then it was just short Mishell. I can form into anything living. Then Taylor stood up. But she wasn't standing for long cause before long she was floating then flying! Whoa she said as she flew through the house. Once she settled down Arden standed up. Okay I can move stuff just by looking at it. Arden demonstrated by lifting a table In the air. Mason standed up. I have the ability to heal injures. He touched my check were the scratch was. It disappeared. Brice stood up I can.... Then he disapeard. I heard a whisper behind me turn invisible! I yelped I'm shock will he turned back normal. Oh my gosh did that just happen! Did all that really just happen I said mouth gape. Yep were all training witches Mishell said smiling that is exports Kevin. What's Kevin I asked, well Kevin said standing up I'm an angel from above. I was sent down here to protect, take care, and train them. Usually the parents would train them but....there no longer here. Oh I said I'm sorry. No don't worry none of this is your fault Kevin said.

Okay we'll my next question is why we're those wolf things trying to get me. You mean the wolfs said Brice leaning forward that's a long story. Are you sure you want this Angelina? I swallowed a bump in my throat and nodded. Okay Kevin said i think your ready. Well you now how your dad died when you were three. Well that's not true. You see your dad is out there looking for you. He's a wolf a head leader wolf. You are not like other witches Angelina. You see when you were a baby your father put vampire blood, witch blood, wolf blood, angel blood, demon blood, and the last ingredient were not sure of.... Yet. But it made you different and powerful. Your father "Greg" wants that power In you. He wants your blood. Were not sure what poweres you have but we know you have them. Now Angelina there's a bad part of you and a good which one will you chose. There was silence. I stood up I'm tired I said even tho it wasn't exactally true. Yes Kevin said we should all be sleeping I will tell the maid to bring supper for you guys now head to your room. And with that the conversation was over and so was I.