Chapter nine

Chapter nine

(A couple days later) This plans not going to work are you crazy! Yes it will Olivia said throwing her hands up! Look you tell them that you have important information or something then they will want to talk to you alone. Then when the body guards come to take you to dad just uses your power. What power I yelled I'm powerless? No your not I heard dad talking he said that your powers are the strongest he's ever seen you just don't know it. Olivia stood up all you need is a little practice. Watch and learn little sis. She focused her eyes on one of the guards outside the jail. The guards yelped in pain while falling own the pavement. He's body went still. Oh my god I screeched how did you do that! Just imagine it and it happens Olivia said like it was no big deal it's easy. Okay I looked at the guard on the floor. I imagined him turning into stone he slowly but soon he's whole body was stone! Wow Olivia said with a smirk I'm impressed.

Okay now step two to the plan. Olivia and I yelled for the guards. At least five of them came running in this is going to be harder than I thought. I held my chin up and pocked out my chest a little I demand to speak to my father. Olivia burst out laughing she started mocking me she held up her chin and said I demand to speak to my father! Okay that was pretty stupid I burst out laughing to not Abel to keep it in. The guards looked very confused which just made us laugh more. Once we gathered are selves up and stopping laughing Olivia spoke my sister has important information that she will only tell my dad. The guards were hesitant but finally let me out. I looked back just in time to see Olivia mouth good luck.