Chapter seven

Chapter seven

What I jumped up! What do you mean my dark side I said with quoters. Brice was searching the room for something. Well how do I get it stop and how long do I have? Well Brice said biting his lips there's one way to stop it but I can't exactally tell you. What yelled! What the hell Brice why can't you tell me! He bite his lips fine but swear you won't do it please Angelina it's really dangerouse. I thought for a moment fine just tell me! Brice stepped closer to me. You see when you and your sister got caught there was one thing Taylor didn't tell you. You see there was a catch to Both of you guises punishment. We'll first you sister had to service the king. What was mine I asked? He bit his lip yours was to erase your mind and that if you ever learn about this stuff such as wolfs, vampires, ect then your sorta breaking the deal. So sence your learning about that there putting darkness into you.

Oh I said who is they. The curse Brice said sitting its only a matter of days unlike your all the way dark. Brice I said slowly how do you break the cures? He looked up the only way is to find your sister. I have to do it I yeld I have to! It's to dangerouse Brice said its in the wolf world. What's the wolf world? Brice signed heavelly lets just say you dad lives in his own world literally! Well how do we get there I asked? Brice bit his lips Kevin has one but Kevin can't know. Why? Because he's all angel so of he goes down there he's going to lose that angel power in him which will cause him to die even know he's technically died already. Okay it's a plan you ask as many people as you can to help. Then at night time we will still the thing we need to get in I said getting exited okay it's a plan! He was about I walk out when I stopped him Brice thanks a lot. He turned around what eels am I hear for.

It was 9:30 sharp that me a Brice and who every he got to come with us to meet. We were supposed to meet outside I'm the backyard. I went outside and waited. I heard a bush move behind me. I turned around who's there. Crap I started walking back fords the house. But so something slimy grabbed my leg. I screamed but it put its hand over my mouth. I elbowed it in the stomic. It let go and I ran towards an old tree house in the back. I started climbing up when it grabbed my foot. I was holding on for dear life!

I felt the wood start I bend. I reached my hand for the next bar. But my hand slipped. Ouch the wood was in my skin! I screamed in pain. I reached back for something anything! I grabbed a hold of a rock. Perfect I picked it up and smashed it on the things face. The thing crashed to the ground and crumpled up till it was gone.