Chapter four

Chapter four

Right when I got home I raised to my room to find a cute outfit as Mishell said. Okay I grabbed the box in are attic that had all the costumes we have ever owned. I picked out a black high wasted skirt and a soiled black tank top . Then I found some cat ears and I even added whiskers. I searched my moms "Erin's" room and found theses black high heels good thing she was out on a business trip.I just let my curly beach curls do what ever. It wasn't the best custom ever but it works. I headed to my car and drove to Mishells house.

Her house was huge at least 4 stories! I walked in an was amazed. It had white carpets, chandeliers, and nice huge white couches. It was so elegant way better than my house for sure. There were a lot of people there to at least 100. I spotted Arden out in the crowd. Hey you look amazing I said and it was true. She had on a head band with the words peace on it and she had peace sigh glasses. Then she just wore some colorful high wasted striped shorts and a white tank top. Thanks Arden said I didn't want to do to much I just wanted plan come on Mishells in the kitchen.

Mishell was dressed as a football player. She had a pink jersey, black shorts and high socks. She even added the black marks under her eyes. Hey she said grabbing a chair for me and Arden. So I have something to ask y'all Arden said. Okay hit us Mishell said. Okay so do y'all like max "Taylor's boyfriend". I just about died laughing yah I think it's more like hate why is she here I asked? Yah she's herealright making kisses to max Mishell said pretending to kiss air. That made us all laugh. But seriously Arden complained Taylor's like obsessed with him in all her text. Wait how do you know this I asked picking up a grape? Duh she's my sister Arden said smiling what you didn't know that were twins.

This made me chock on my grapes. Wait so your telling me your sister is Taylor is this a joke! No Arden said giggling can you not see the looks. See I have brown eyes Taylor does to same with the freckles. But my hair ended up strawberry blond while Taylor's ended up light blond. Oh I said feeling a little stupid. Now that I look at it y'all do look a lot alike. Yah I'm not so sure if I should take that as a compliment but thanks Arden joked.

Okay enough about Taylor the witch Mishell said let's talk about boys. Oh Arden said putting her cup down you first. Okay Mishell said smiling I like someone with black hair and he's really nice. Ooooo I said you like mason don't you! Yah Mishell said he's been like my crush sense I was 10. So who do you like Mishell asked? I was about to answer the question but a scream cut me of. Mishell and Arden jumped up. Oh no not now Arden said rubbing her eyes were not ready. What's happening I said in a panice voice. Nothing Mishell said a little to fast just wait in here we will be right back. And with that they dashed out the room down the stairs.

I knew they weren't telling me something. After two minutes of hearing crashes and screams I dashed outside the kitchen. Everyone was running and screaming out the house. I saw Brice, mason, max, Taylor, Mishell, and Arden fighting something but what. I stepped closer to get a better look. Then I was pushed I rolled down the stairs. I landed right by Brice and what I saw made me scream. It was a wolf there were five. Everyone looked at me and stopped. The wolfs looked Hungary but there eyes softend when they saw me. I stumbled back trying to get faraway from the beast. I looked to Brice in panic. He lipped the words run!

I got to my feet and made a mad dash up stairs. I had no idea were I was going but I know it wasn't towards the beast. I heard heavy foot steps behing me getting closer. I was cornered in a small room with nothing to hide with. This was it I thought as the foot stepes got closer I'm dieting today. No I'm not giving up I thought looking around the plain room. Then I saw it a window. But it was to late the wolf broke through the door. I yelped and dived for the window. I was falling and it was dark. Then bang I hit the grass hard. I couldn't see or hear anything. All I heard was a humming sound. I stood up and ran. I didn't know were I was running but I ran. Then the unbelievable happened. I was going super fast. I looked down when my vision started to clear and I was covered in white fur! I stopped and sobbed for what felt like forever. Then finally I laid down and waited for the beast to come and take me home.