Chapter three

Chapter three

I'm usually excited about gym but not today after that fight I just wanted to go home. Today we were playing kick ball. This means teams which is bad because I always get picked last. I got changed then headed towards the gym. I sat in the back ready to be the last one standing there. But I heard my name loud and clear Angelina. Everyone looked at me in surprise as I went to the front to see who picked me. The team captain was Brice and max. Of course max didn't pick me so I headed to Brice's team.

After a while it ended up Arden and Mishell on Brice's team and some other kids. But on maxes team there was Taylor and her friends and of course most of the sporty guys were obviously going to be the losing team. Taylor looked right at me and said hey Angelina nice outfit. I looked down I was wearing basketball shorts to my past my knees and a white top. While the other girls had on black cheer shorts/ the tiniest shorts ever. The whole gym started laughing except Brice, Arden, and Mishell. A fire was burning in me. I felt so alive so powerful. Oh we'll see who will be laughing next I mumbled to myself.

It was almost the end of the game now and we were screwed. It was 8-7 and we have two strikes so basically it's up to me if we win or not. So yah like I said were screwed. I stepped up to kick. The pitcher was max so I'm screwed. He grinned then completely surprised me. Strike one I was bit ready I yelled. Then he did a really fast one and I tried to kick it but I ended up tripping over it strike two! Maxes whole team cracked up. Okay now I'm mad I could feel it fire it was a pleasant burn.

Max rolled it again. it felt like it was in slow motion. I ran towards it and kicked it so hard. It flew in the air and hit Taylor right in the nose. I ran first base. Second base, third base, and home run. I jumped and did a little happy dance. Hey good job Brice said hugging me. He let go and he was smiling I didn't know you had that in you. Me either I said smiling. I looked over at Taylor she was holding her nose and saying something about her getting a nose job it sent a twist of guilt in me. Do you think she's hurt I asked. No Brice said letting go of me the ball is not even that hard she's just being Taylor. Yah I though perfect yet annoying Taylor.

In the girls locker room some girls were giving me mean looks but I didn't care cause I won the game. Mishell came up to me hey nice job with the game. Thanks I said stuffing my clothes in my bag. Look I really think we could be good friends and my parents are away for the weekend so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party. It's going to be a lot of fun and you me and Arden can mingle. Okay I said smiling I'll be there. Great she said smiling its at 8:00 today and it's a costume party so get something cute she said walking out the girls locker room.