24)ZELOS

I came along with them seeing as they laugh their asses off with some prisoners and the whole warriors of the dark kingdom. Things were going fast, yesterday Kalagona was threatening everyone into winning and taking control of the whole planet and now the Dark kingdom are the most powerful kingdom of the whole planet.

It was a shame Kalagona died before seeing how the Dark kingdom took power, it was shameful that I was the only one to witness the love and happiness they shared.

At the middle of their chat they mentioned Kira, I guess it was the queen who got killed last time.

"We made her last wish come true" Xanter say proudly. His horse going slowly with them, leaving Seragon alone, at the lead.

"Yep" Javens said, "she would have been happy"

"She is" Kravan say smiling "Right Liam?!"

"Obvious" he laughed his eyes were somehow smoky.

"We're gonna party, huh!" The new girl smirks.

"Yeah, we should I mean look what we made, we finally took over our enemy. We did something that our grandchildren will hear at their bed time stories and everyone would hear about us, right" he turn to others. But finding no one as they had went long before he started.

"Guys!" He groaned and their laughter is heared.

Couple of hours and we were standing at the gate of the dark kingdom. It didn't take a second and the Gate opens for us to enter, the kingdom was decorated and every people left was out welcoming their beloved ones.

The beautiful Kingdom saw their emperors abd bow for each of them as they snare at me. Everyone stood at the gate of Lavania's castle and watch as the Emperors get in one by one but not before cheering as Seragon threw Kalagona's head at the free space they had prepared for her.

"Our promise for you was accomplished" Javens yell and we hear they shouts and screams of joy and some laughter.

"We're sincerely sorry for the families who've lost one or two or even more beloved ones" Kravan say "We pray for their souls to rest in peace and them to be happy above"

"Lavania" some people shout "We need Queen Lavania"

And the crowd goes shouting Lavania's Name thousand time. I didn't hear much as the guards took us the prisoners to our homes for a long long time.

The jail I stay in had a small window and a bed, luckily I could see the whole kingdom from my window and hear the voice of cheering.

"-let's make her a party so when she gets up, she will have a toothy grin on her shiny face shall we?!" It's Javens again, I smile at him and hear the sound of cheering from the crowd.

A big door closing was heared before it get quite. Thinking about nothing and everything I went to sleep drifting to my dream land with Lavania on my side.
                ~•••~
A loud bang on my ceil wakes me up and I groan.

"Get up dickhead" I hear a guard say. "The queen wants to see you"

That peeks up my attention and I ignore the insult he gave me even though I deserved it. I groan again watching him as he unlocks my door.

"There is sth called manner" I snare.

"Good thing you knew the word" the guard replied. "How didn't that cross your mind when you set your asses here in our kingdom to kill us,"

"Huh?!" I manage.

"Manner,he say" the guard snort clutching me tightly and driving me to God knows where. From his scent I can surely state he's a Canibon.

Observing the place around me I see as every prisoners are being pushed to the queen. We went through d/nt hallways before coming to a stop in a big metallic golden door.

The door was knocked twice and it was opened by guards from inside. And as it was opened the first thing that comes in sight were her green eyes.

Her green eyes that gifted to red as soon as she set her eyes on me, and her laughter that stops mid and went yo a snare, her forehead creased and the flare in her face was visible.

And second thing that comes in sight was Airis's hand on her sift ones calming her down, and the smile she gave him.

Jealousy and regret rotate in my mind, face, heart and body.
                ~•••~
AN: what do u think will happen to Zelos?!

U: .... Don't give a shit.

AN: guys?!

U: *ignores me*

Me: OK, whatever just vote and comment.