20)LAVANIA

The music starts to play as soon as we enter the shining castle. Everything looks amazing here. Not only the lights and the music with every citizens chattering together but also after hundred of years Liam is here with us.

"It's good to have u back" I whisper to him whilst seating in the middle of us.

"Of course it'll be, isn't it me after all" he smirk.

Smiling I ruffle his hair and observe the celebration carefully. Everything seems so happy and good.

"I sense something" Seragon says

"I don't feel good either"

"Is there a problem?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, you look...worried?" Javens continue.

"There's something going on that we aren't aware of and am sure" I say "Even my darkness can feel it"

"You can connect with the thingy inside you?" Liam asked amazed.

"Not the time" Kravan snares "Shits, Everyone Get down"

BOOM,

"What's happening" Xanter asks.

"They're here" Kiran says with her smoky eyes.

"I've told the Werewolves yo get ready already" Kravan says shifting to a Wolf we missed along with Liam who first kissed Kiran and smiled to me.

Another Bam.

"Fuck, this can't happen again" Xanter also made his shift taking Kiran with him.

"Javens, you-" he's already gone.

"You ready, princess?!"

"Why do I feel bad"

"Let's get rid of them first"

Going out to flying I went towards the training place outside the place where everything is burning along little Hybrids and Canibons.

Up there stood Kalagona smirking. I see her with my darkest glare and flare as I see the heat rise inside me.

Using my hands I blew air and water  at the same time towards our precious kids who went freezing right away. Watching Javens pick them all and fly them missing the air blown right at him and taking them to their parents.

Screams of wolfs and Vampires was heared. Watching over the voice Dragons are held against the floor by iron all around them burning them. Wolfs are being trashed by the witches while the Vampires are also being wasted by the noises of the Demons.

"There's a lot of them" Javens says from somewhere.

"Keep children and olds out of here" Xanter continues.

"Witches are invisible" Kravan spoke again from somewhere.

"I can help you"

"Then what are you waiting for?!"

Then just like before my eyes turned to green, black then back to red. Then they're all visible. There is lots of them.

"Most of them ate around the big bush" I say observing everything around me.

"Going for them" Xanter says and just a second later fire is scattered all around them.

"Some are after the door of the castle"

"I can get rid of them too"

But then  wolf scream is heared. A scream we know, we heared it a long time ago, the time everything started. The time our happiness was deprived from us.

I look everywhere for that voice then another scream is heared again, a voice of d/nt wolf. But a wolf I also know.

A tear pauses around my eyes, hoping it won't be what am thinking, hoping this would just be a nightmare. But it doesn't seem like it, everything is gonna vanish and I can feel it.

Kalagona is taking my happiness again, away from me for the second time. The screams got louder and louder as all the wolfs continue the cry.

The darkness kingdom is darkening again, it going dark and I can feel it. Then a mean while the cry is all silent, it goes too silent for my discomfort, scaring me.
                    ~•••~
A/N; And Now beautiful people, what about now isn't it getting a little even a little bit amazing or even getting your hopes up for reading?

If yes that's wonderful, so amazing will do it all gir you guys.

Nah it isn't, Well, Ugh am still trying but hope you at least enjoyed this anyway here goes the very begging of everything hope u enjoyed it and short chapter I know u cut it saving the most important part for the next chapter. So waiting for that chapter am so excited hope u are too.
                             Lov ya
                             Habo-j