7)LAVANIA

Things are going correct, everything is upside down and I don't even know how to correct them. My darkness can talk, the devil is saying that my sister is a dark member or maybe queen of darkness. The devils can go to her order and mine too, we don't know who is the powerful one but I can't even be sure that she is dark.

I need my mother right now so she can tell me every thing about the power inside of me but no, no one knows. My parents told the kingdom that they are bright and dark. It was so much guessed that I would have been queen of brightness when u was a little kid through my laughter and happiness but things changed and I was forced to become Queen of darkness for a revenge...that word is too cruel, let's just say it return the favour.!

But now the arrogant, stupid  asshole is right in my kingdom passing my territory and yet he is in my palace and in my room..don't ask why.

"How are you sure that Queen of brightness is a dark member?" I ask crossing my leg over the other and also my arms in front of my chest.

"Simple" that word is going to finish him soon "I saw her aura Colour"

"How can you to that when only visioners and witches can" I narrow my eyes.

"We thunderians can do lots of things, and cab see things you can't do" he smirk "special ability, you call it"

Snorting I see him as he takes a view of my bedroom as it is his pray, if he could eat a house I'm sure he would have done it by now.

"We can make sure about your sister" it wasn't Airis, it wasn't me but my darkness through the mind. Shutting him was only an effort since there us no way I cab do that.

"Why should I trust you?" I ask him.

"I lived with you from birth sweetheart," he say after snort, "I was the only one there when you stole cookie from my brothers owner, I was the one who protected you while you were about to fall. I was there giving you strength when your boyfriend cheated with your sister and I was even there when you almost gave your virginity."

I blush like a mad women thinking about what he said, I can trust him but shall I really do it...

"Why pick that up now" I glare at the wall in front "Then why did you want to take control of me this while time"

"I wasn't taking control" he say softly "When you get mad you can't control me and so I get mad as you do and when I do everything crumble...you still didn't learn how to control me neither your power and if didn't learn soon it would be so hard later"

"There is no one to teach me,"

"I remember my brother telling me that he wrote about us and gave it to a witch named Serra, I think she is found on the bright under ground"

"Was your brother darkness of my dad?"

"He wasn't your fathers" he say "he was your mothers"

"How can that be possible, my mom was the brightness Queen"

"Let's figure that out now"

"What?! How?"

"We go there"

"But-"

"We shall go to the bright territory" Airis say interrupting my talking with... Me!

"Why" I ask suspicious flooding my head

"To make sure how their strength is going and also.." He smirk..gag "To make sure of you your sister"

I didn't know taking the deal would make me with the Satan himself, how can a devil win a battle against Satan... When he is a Satan himself.
                   ~•••••~
I stood at the balcony watching my people do nothing and everything. Some people are talking while others are laughing some are training, the others flirting, kids are running... No unusual moves, not even a little suspicious.

Turning to the dragons side where volcanoes are everywhere and a big castle made by a molten rock with crystal shapes shining is the first thing I take in site. Xanter usually goes there to check in some things and the kingdom. But he don't like it there as he remembers his parents and childhood while being there.

The dragons kingdom is located on the north while the werewolves is on the west of the Territory. Built with rocks and glasses there is a big castle Kravan being the owner along with Kiran due to her being his mate and a Queen for his kingdom. They married before 50 years and have a son.

I only saw gin twice and it was too long. He is long with blue eyes and broad chest. Messy reddish hair matching his eyebrows, Kira always goes to there to check at him. He is like 30 or more years old -not very sure though-.

Javens also has a kingdom being ruled by his only sister, second for thrown. She is so beautiful to the point boys sometimes pause their walk to see her pass but since she is very strict towards her job no-one dares to talk to her as a matter if fact she is strong warrior but has no intention of being queen due to the job and responsibilities. But I'm sure the big reason towards it is that she is afraid the past will make its way again so that her people and her will die.

The visioners side is located on the south with nothing but some graves there. Graves for everyone in the territory. It's so scary to the point people don't do long and appropriate funeral for anyone dead.

Going slowly on the stairs trying to reach the throne room where I here some voice I think through nothing and everything.

I open the door slowly to see everyone there doing there usual things but my eyes went wide when I saw the Satan there smirking at me.

"What the hell guys" I say frustrated, they take a look at me and continued doing whatever they do.

Airis coming beside me smile and shrug when I glare at him.

"What" he ask

"Why are you here?"

"To make the deal"

"In this room" I say rolling my eyes.

"You look hot when rolling your eyes" he smirk and I glare with a snare. Shrugging he ushered me to my castle room -heh, dumbass-

"Someone tell me what's happening here" I ask crossing my hand brushing it with the silk made gown.

"We can trust him"
"He can be our friend"
"Maybe, he could be some help"
"He knows I'm fucking" that was Javens.

I stare at them in awe and snort.
Rolling my eyes I continued..

"Anyways I'm assuming to go to my previous kingdom"
                ~••••~
A/N: Where are my lovely fans

Readers: *snort* Fans you can't even make us happy or laugh neither sad and anxious for the next chapter.

A/N: Really, there is no one who liked my writings and books?*tears*

Readers: Don't cry stupid you can do more and we are supporting you, you can write any kind of book.

A/N: *smiles* then show me by voting and commenting....