1.LAVANIA

Dedicated to@Rather_Be_Writing for the lovely covers and taking time on doing it, tnx...LOVe

   As I fly up in the air I scream "Now Xanter, Now" and just like that all you could see is fire on the forest burning along with some brats that dared to brake our rules.

      Here in the planet of Sydon power is common. People with powers of d/nt kind and that's obvious if you live here

     Our territory consisting of 3 common powers is called The Dark Territory. We have 5 kings or queens like The Vampire King Javens, all sparky and happy guy with his green eyes glowing whenever he laughs. He is the most powerful vampire in the whole existing world. Kravan is the king if werewolves. He is the Alpha of Alphas, his mate Queen if visioners Kiran and at last me Queen Of Darkness.

     It's funny how we are friends and living in the same kingdom, sane castle. I just remember our one deal when we became friends and not how. However Kiran wasn't part of our deal or promise. Her kingdom was ruined and she's the only Visioner left, I remember long time ago when we found her seating in our territory.

    She's a very skilled warrior and we let her be one if us since she was Kravan's mate.

     "That was cool" Javens say with a smirk, he had have always like things like killing and more fucking.

    "Yeah it was" Kiran say after rolling her eyes. After a minute of bone cracking sound Xanter and Kravan joined us, not to mention they are naked, full naked.

   Kiran gave Kravan his closes almost after drooling while I do the same with Xanter but forget about the drooling part. Xanter folk it after a nod of thank you.

  ~ "This kingdom sucks" Xanter spits looking at our old kingdom.
    "They killed my parents" Javans agreed
    "Mine too" Kravan say with greeted teeth
   "My boyfriend cheated with my own sister" I spat annoyed.
    "Looks like we're on the same team" Kravan say smirking.
    "We shall ruin the world" Xanter say while A creepy evil smile made its way to Javens lips.
   "Nah" I say my eyes on the once my beautiful kingdom "we only need to ruin this kingdom" I finish through smirk making all our looks evil and same ~

  "What are you thinking" Xanter asked as we enter the castle with the scary and cool at the same time face w/ch we do always.
   "Nothing" I start "just about the promise we made"

  His eyes flashed golden before returning to it's normal Blue. His whole family were killed by the Bright kingdom and so he was always sensitive when it came to them. He didn't tell us all though, maybe he didn't want to talk about it.

The bright big chandelier hanging from the top roof illusions the castle with bright white and golden colour. Just as we set foot inside the big beautiful castle, doors are shutted, noises are abandoned and as always no people are around.

Sometimes it's good to be like this all fear and all but sometimes we hate it and crave for what has been stolen from us, our happiness, joy, our normal selves should I say.

  Kiran's and my gown are all on the floor at the end making their way on the neat red carpet following like a tail. At each side of us there are the boys.

   Making sure the room was empty we sat at the fancy Sofa's while Kiran is on Koran as usual starting to suck throats, we are specially used to this.

After being comfortable on the sofa I watch the new game of Xanter and Javens. It's always Xanter who wins Even though Javens cheats.

    He's only good at fuckin!
Not that I have tried rather because of the way girls scream.

We all live together with the people, w/ch means common enemies like Dragons,Werewolves and Vampires live together, but not as you think. There is no fight b/n them actually but rather love, some people - Dragon and Werewolf or Werewolf and Vampire even Vampire and Dragon - marry to each other forming bonds and creating powerful animals like Hybrid or even worse Canibon. 

   But we don't mind as long as they don't betray or break a rule.
                  ~~~~•~~~~
Eating dinner was always unusual since most of the time Generals and some Servants would accompany us. Not that I hate it, it's really good interacting with people around you but they are always afraid of us, always silent and so we are worse, cause we do the same and silence fill the room.

   "I hate the scum looking silence" Javens rumbled but not out loud of course rather by mind link w/ch we happened to firm by a witch from other planet. No one knows just me and my friends.

    "Stop being a drama Queen J, rather eat quietly" Xanter also pokes.

    "You kidding, I hate silence and this " he pause his eyes wandering to the table "is shit"

  "Would you stop cursing," Kiran joined with a warning tone"Cause if not, you aren't going to impress any kind of women till you grow another ball replacing the one I'm gonna chop"

    I had to make a choke not to laugh, with just Koran smiling proudly while Xanter made a wince I could clearly see my laughter drifting but before it could I managed to drink my wine as Javens the poor glares and then pout.

  My room is filled with a dark side and also bright side as my dark side is wider than that of the bright. I'm the one who designed the room so sometimes I could see my self through the room. Just like my heart the dark side has nothing but itself while the bright side holders all my makeup and some useless and useful material.

I like the dark side more since my everything is there, hidden to the bottom. The dark side of me won't let me reveal myself, it would hide me and everything I love if there is love.

Sighing I went to the bathroom to change into my silky,thin woolen night gown. I wasn't surprised seeing Xanter on the bed with only shorts showing his tanned muscled chest and some scars of long time.

Xanter used to have nightmares all the time so he could come here. Since Javens had always a girl to bed or lay while K & K won't accept guests t night times.

Going to the bed stuffed in b/n the lamps upon the wall almost covering the whole, i cuddle to him and his scent filled my nostrils, the warmth covered my cold skin. I could hear his heartbeat my head on his chest while hisneck on my head. With his height he doesn't even struggle to flip us and turn the light off before pulling me to his broad chest again.

Closing my eyes I drift to dreamland not bothering about anything due to sleep being the only thing that could take it all and with Xanter's strong arms I am at all safety.
                ~~~~•~~~~
A/N: First chapter everyone, hope you enjoy.

     Click the star button and bright the day of my dazy day.. With Lov
Habo-J