2)AIRIS

Dedicated to:@Mariana_Colon for the amazing cover.
   Being a shameless makes you attractive, not my words I swear but Jack's. Jack is a Prevert general and friend of mine, as much as I hate to say it,it has been always true that Jack is sex addict.

We were eating dinner when one of the young slaves pass the food tray on the silver plate to him and he was like oh-my-God-who-is-this-sexy-bitch staring shamelessly at her ass as she went to the kitchen or somewhere else so my general here pushes his tray away and made his way to the place she went.

If he wasn't loyal and a great General I would have surely resigned him but his charming smile and cheerful self won't allow me. Sighing and continuing to dig on the chicken soup in front I heared my second Generals demanding tone.

Zera is seated right next to the chair Jack left. He has the same no smile and no talk unless important face on, w/c is why he is my second General. Zeta might be a good warrior and have power as all of us with some exceeded amount but Jack has more than him if not mine and even though Jack is all goddy giddy he can handle any type of work more than the hard face stone Zera.

"I think you should invite the other kingdoms to your ball next week" he say keeping eye contact and latching his fingers together at the table.

"I do think it's a good idea, yeah let's invite them" I nod continuing to dig on my soup.

Inviting the other 2 kingdoms who are enemies might help me on having a right hand if the fucking sterops came again. They might seem easy as fuck but they aren't as you think or as many people think. Sterops are aliens from other world who tried taking my kingdom and I hate it when people touch what's mine.

The two kingdoms is consisting of d/nt power as the first kingdom - The dark Kingdom - consists of 5 emperors known to be cruel and evil especially the Queen who is mentioned by everyones tongue if fear is said.
   I fucking can't wait to see her...again

The second kingdom consisting of 4 emperors naming their kingdom opposite of the other The bright Kingdom. Funny how they rule even though they can't. I admit their powers are reaay dangerous if they know how to really use them but with Queen of Darkness in the other side they are just a bunch of pussies. No one really knows her real name except for her kingdom Empires not the citizens but the kings and queens. I'm talking about the Queen if Darkness if you didn't guess yet.

The ball is for welcoming me and I have to admit it's an exaggeration since I always go to the Earth just to have some fun and have vacation. People are miserable in Earth, no powers or nothing. They just live life as they live it wondering how it would be if they had powers.

Powers can be awesome sometimes but other times it can light your ass in fire and make you wish you fuckin hadn't have power.

Shuffling in the bedroom of mine to get to the bathroom ready for me to bath I lose my clothes to the floor not caring as to being fully naked due to no one being in this bedroom, my bedroom.

The hot burning water flows my body like a river. It goes burning my skin along with my feelings. It's not easy being a king of a very big empire as the Thunderstorms on age of 100. On earth this age is the age on a boy ready to become 10.

My parents left me with this empire along with my evil uncle who murdered my parents greedy for a throne. Things weren't easy, I couldn't figure who to trust and who to kill. I didn't even have that much knowledge about my power. But being betrayed and hurt teaches you how to control life just as a ring on your fingers or like Jack say it a women in your bed.

When I think my body had have enough warm water I went out of the bathroom to meet my lavender looking room. We thunderians like white striking blue but I have special place for lavender.

Wearing to a simple shirts I sat at the king sized bed of mine and think about nothing and everything. And slowly I fade to the sweetness of darkness, dark yet bright sleep.
           ~~~~•~~~~
The bright sun illuminates the white room perfectly, the cloudy materials w/ch are used for training are being used and trashed everywhere. Tue thunderians  are scattered in the room ready to go for a train with each other.

Everyone bows when I get in the room, after acknowledging them they continue doing whatever they were doing.

Seating beside Jack and his girl for the day on his lap who whimpered when she saw me and left I slap the back if his head ignoring the bullshit curses and whines I start talking.

"Are we ready for the party?"

Rubbing the spit I slapped him he glare at me and continue pouting, but doesn't resist my answer. "Yeah, I think so" he say"Why the hell are you asking me when I'm not the one responsible for the party? "

"Cause stupid" I say "you have the tendency on making it attractive"

"Yeah I do, don't I?" He say sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

Chuckling lightly I continue watching their training when he spoke again.

"Airis, I think your mind has paused working!" He say checking me out from head to toe and repeat.

"Do I look like I did?"

"How can you think straight and put the fuckin kingdoms together in one table," he ask full of frustration waving his hands for more explanation.

"The more I think about it, it would be great to know who to be careful of" I shuffle to see him before going back to the train"And who to get the right hand from, either way we can destroy the most powerful kingdom as soon as possible "

He snort"Isn't it obvious who the powerful are, look Airis if they sat together our kingdom will be trashed, war might happen right then..."

"We are ready for that too, Let all the Generals and Right hands seat in b/n the Kings and Queens"

"We don't know his much Generals they have"

"I do know" I smirk "The dark Kingdom has 3 Generals While the Bright Kingdom has 8 Generals and we have 5 Generals"

"And the witches"

"Witches are doing a shit here, it's only the emperors"

"Wouldn't that cause a fight"

I shrug standing, the whole warriors paused what they do and bow while Jack come with me till the big Silver door, bowed when I go and left.

I still can't wait to see her again.
              ~~~~•~~~~

A/N: I know short chapter but I needed to go to the main part as soon as possible.
      Don't forget to vote, comment and maybe share...
                     With            Lov,Habo-J