AIRIS

Looks like things are going as I planned. I'm taking the beauty here with me to the bright side so maybe o could finally compare who is better than who besides yhe Scorpius aren't letting us alone.

I heared they took lots of thunderian with them and God knows who they really are...sometimes I think they are a monster but don't get me wrong they aren't, the boys are..gag, ugh.. handsome and the girls woah..just imagine.

She said bye to her friends by hugging them and jump on yhe vintage coloured horse. I heared its jer horse she always ride. The horse has large hairs and a metal goes through his neck as a necklace with name of 'Safira' written clearly in a dark colour designed.

We start galloping to the door and no one recognized me as to her, everyone is bowing and waving wishing a good byes with lucks. The guards opened the door to the gate and we went through it together after she nod to the guards as acknowledgment and turning her head to see the villagers and the kingdom one last time.
                      ~•••••~
I whistle whilst going the sunny and forestry land around the south. The silence was killing me and so I couldn't take it but she...she looks like she's talking to someone since she somehow is silent and at time rarely her lips would curve not into a smirk rather a smile. But sue won't fully smile. Maybe she thinks that I'm watching, I'm not..I just steal some glances other than that I'm a gentleman, so she won't smile.

"What's your name?" I ask randomly.

"What" she ask after a couple of seconds when she realizes I've asked her a question. Curiosity and also confusion masking her face.

"Your name" I say "I asked what your name is?"

"Why would you want to know my name?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Rude much, huh"

"I can't be polite to someone who was never polite"

"Who said I was never polite"  I ask after grinning and faking a hurt man.

"Then correction" she say slowly "I won't be polite to the enemy who have always had a wish to ruin me no matter what"

Stunned at her appearance I smile to my self knowing she won't tell me her name, so I asked my other question a little wisely.

"The road to our destination is like so long so let's play a game"

"A game?"

"Yeah a game you know something you pl-"

"Stupid brat" she snort "I know what a game is"

"Really" I faked an amazed face like shocked with wide eyes a little narrowed forehead.

Rolling her eyes she let it go muttering some insults w/ch I would like to hear for real from her.

"So the game is known as 20 questions" I start

"Like you ask me questions and I will too?" She asked a little curiosity peaking from her.

"Yep" I nod popping me p at the end of yep.

"Why did you want to ruin me?" She ask right away surprising me.

"Maybe because I am a King"

"So you wanted to kill a Queen when I didn't even reach your territory"

"Who knew or knows" I say "You might come right away to is after you are done with the bright kingdom"

"What makes you think that?" She ask.

I think about it for a moment and came with a thing I shouldn't tell her. Or should I tell her that my parents were killed in front of me. Or maybe that it was his friend that killed them both for hem being the powerful. Or maybe I should tell her that they first killed the other one before coming to us.