● Epilogue ●

Four Years Later...

Erica Stokes

Being married to Michael has its ups and downs. He can still be the ruthless, heartless, jerk, that I married, but I still love him no matter what.

We started off on a bad note, but ended on a good one. Just a few years ago I was broke, barely had a penny to my name then Michael walked into my life. If I knew I would be married, a mom to a seven year old, a wife, a friend, a daughter-in-law, and so much more I wouldn't have believed you. I was going through tough times then.

I love the life I have now. I cherish everything I have - even the bad. Hopefully we have many more memories to come. In the seven years almost eight I made a drastic change. My change went from rags to riches.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

"Mom how did you and dad meet?" Isaiah asked. I laughed thinking about it.

"Your dad did something bad to hurt mommy, so mommy beat up daddy." He laughsd.

"Haha, dad you got beat up by a girl! Wait 'til I tell all my triends about this." He said. I giggled at Michael face. He looked at me before getting up.

"So you think that's funny?" He asked stalking toward me. I stopped laughing and backed up out the kitchen.

"Ooo mommy you gone get it now!" Isaiah said. I ran out the kitchen.

"DON'T RUN FROM ME WIFE!" Michael shouted, chasing me around the couch.

"No!" I said laughing.

"Come here!" He demanded.

"No." I said. Before I knew it he had jumped over the couch picking me up in the air.

"Put me down! Put me down!"

"No, now daddy has to spank you." He whispered in my ear. I instantly shivered from his breathe tickling my ear and his words.

"Michael." I said. He shushed me.

"No, you've been a very bad girl. I have to punish you." He said kissing my neck. I moaned lowly.

"Michael, Isaiah is in the next room." I said.

"I'll put on a movie or something for him to watch. But you get upstairs now." He put me down on the floor.

"Yes daddy." I winked and walked up the stairs.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

He always trying to punish somebody. He better hurry up before I start without him.

Michael Stokes

I left Isaiah in the movie room to watch a movie while I came up to our room cause Erica needs punishing.

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to fück me." She whispered in my ear. I groaned. I pulled her shorts down and pulled her shirt off. She didn't have any panties on.

"Where are you panties?" I asked pinching her clït. Making her moan and her body jerk forward.

"Answer my question." I said placing two fingers inside her.

"I didn't put any on." She moaned. I slapped her püssy.

"Bad kitty. Now daddy has to make you a good girl again." I said. I felt my zipper come down and my dïck being pulled out. She was stroking me slow at first, but then she went faster. I matched her speed fingering her.

I loved the way she moaned. It always made me harder then I already was.

"I need you." I whispered in her ear. I kissed down her neck and shoulder. She pushed me on the bed, climbing on top of me. She positioned herself on top of me and eased down.

"Fück." she was so fücking tight. She rocked her hips slowly at first. My hands grabbed her waist as we moved together. Every time she came down I went up.

"Oooh Michael." She moaned. I picked her up and slammed her down on me. She yelled out.

"You like that?" I grunted out.

"God yess, don't stop." I didn't I gave her what she needed and wanted.

I bucked my hips as she bounced on me. Her püssy felt so slippery and hot. I was hitting it with no problems.

Her juices covered my dïck. I could hear the squshy sounds.

I lifted her up placing her on the bed and started hitting it from the back.

Good thing I had our room sound proof so we were good. I was pounding into her wetness.

I slapped her ašs 'cause she was trying to run from the dïck. That's a no no!

"Don't pull away from me." I demanded going harder and faster.

"Yesss...oooooh shiiit...Michael I'm getting close." she moaned loudly. I picked up the speed.

I pulled her up by her hair bringing her back to my chest slamming and pounding into her.

"Take all of me! I want you to feel this dïck in your throat. Tell me you like it?" I asked rubbing her clït fastly.

"I LOVE IT DADDY!" I groaned. She was throwing her ašs back with each of my strokes.

Her walls were starting to quiver around my dïck. I moved faster. I could feel my balls get heavy.

"Shit." I said slapping her ašs.

"MICHAEL!" She screamed. My legs got stiff as I came. Our cüm mixed together. I moved in and out of her making it last longer.

We both collasped on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"I love you Mrs. Stokes."

"I love you Mr. Stokes."