22 | Crashing

= L o r r e l l . 

Two days later and Harry's kiss was still all I could think about. I haven't left my bed since I crawled into it after he left, and my brother was about to grab my ankle and drag me off the bed so I'd see some daylight. Kay even tried to get me out of the house by asking me to come for some shopping and some food, but I was never too keen on shopping malls. 

''What happened to you that makes you want to stay in your room for this long?'' Danny asked around noon as he walked into my room. 

''That's not your business, isn't it?'' I answered him as I looked up from the book I was currently reading. 

''And that's where you're wrong, my dear sister, because it is. As long as you're in this house I'm responsible for you and it looks like you're moping around, but your expression tells me something else.'' He said as he sat on the edge of my bed. ''So, tell me.''

''I just miss Harry.'' I shrugged, placing a bookmark on the page where I stopped reading as I closed the book. 

''You've got a crush on that guy, hm?'' Danny grinned. 

''I don't know? I guess? He's just a friend.. I think? M-Maybe more?'' I stuttered as I shook my head and looked at my hands, ''He was always so friendly and I thought it was his personality, until he gave me a small kiss before he left the other day and I'm confused because why would he do that before he's about to catch a flight?! Before he's leaving for three weeks?!'' 

''Because who knows what you're up to in the three weeks he's gone, and who knows what he's up to in these weeks? What if he knew you liked him and wanted to assure you that he liked you, too, and that he wouldn't play around with others while he's away?'' Danny suggested. 

''He's stupid.'' I huffed out as I placed the book on the nightstand. 

''Yeah, exactly! That's the spirit! Go back to being my little sister, the one who thinks boys are stupid and that they have cooties.'' Danny laughed as he stood up again. ''Give him a call, talk a bit, just like nothing happened, because the only thing that happened is you guys admitting your feelings.'' He continued as he gave me a smile and left my room. 

The thing was, I couldn't even call Harry right now because of the time difference. He was probably on stage right now, so trying was useless. 

I was confused beyond words. Even if he wanted to make sure that what we had was something only between the two of us, why didn't he just ask? Or why didn't he just try to start a conversation about it? Why would he kiss me and leave me wondering because I don't think we'll be talking about what happened anytime soon. 

A deep sigh left my mouth and I grabbed my phone. I clicked on Harry's contact as soon as I unlocked my phone and stared at the picture he took because 'I'd know it's him when he called without checking the caller ID and I'd never get it wrong this way.

Lorrell: How was the show? :) 

As soon as I had clicked on the send-button, I locked my phone again. I purely sent that message so we'd start a conversation as soon as he was done with the concert. 

A part of me wanted to ask him why he did that, but another part of me wanted to deny it happened- at least, for now. It would be better to discuss this in person, wouldn't it? Would he be honest about it if there was a chance that someone was eavesdropping? 

I shook my head as I grabbed my book from the nightstand and opened it again. It wasn't long before I started reading, because hey, what's better than reading about someone else's problems when you don't want to face your own?