26 | Rosie

= L o r r e l l . 

It has been two days since I had met up with Sophia. Her words didn't leave my mind as soon as I'd like them to, and that only caused me to overthink them. I mean, if he was crazy about me, why would he be with another girl? Why would he tell me he kissed her? That doesn't make sense. 

I wondered if Sophia gave Harry the USB-stick, and if he actually listened to it. The feeling of not-knowing bothered me, but I had to be patient, especially since I didn't want to lose Harry by pushing. 

I couldn't go on like this, could I? My life revolving around Harry while I still had my own problems, and my own things to do. I should move on- For now. If Harry would send me a text or anything to show me he's listened to the song, of course I'd stop with what I'm doing to try and fix things, but as long as he's ignoring me, I should go on with my life. 

I got off my bed and changed into something decent before putting on some eyeliner, and did my hair after all of that. As soon as I was ready I grabbed my stuff and put it all in a bag which I swinged over my shoulder and got my guitar which I put in its case before taking it with me.  

I walked downstairs and smiled when I saw Kay sleeping on the couch with Serenity, and Danny making a picture of it. I put the guitar down and walked up to Danny. When I was close enough I wrapped my arms around him and chuckled slightly when I heard his breathing stop for a moment out of surprise. 

''You're an idiot, but thank you for everything.'' I mumbled. 

''Where's this coming from, hm?'' He grinned as he wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders. 

I simply shrugged as I released him again. ''See you later.'' 

''Every brother would've done this, Lorely, you don't have to thank me.'' Danny said quietly so Kay wouldn't wake up. I smiled at him as I grabbed my guitarcase again, and left the house soon after. 

I went where it all started- The children's hospital. 

+ + + + + 

Most people don't like the smell in hospitals, or the feeling they get when they walk around the halls, but for me it felt like I was at the place I should be each time I get time for myself. I know I can't spend all my time here, seeing as I have other things to do as well, but it felt great to be back. 

''Lorrell?'' A familiar voice shouted and I turned around to see Mia. ''Lorrell, oh my, are you back?'' Mia said excitedly as she walked over to me. 

''Mia! No, I'm not but I promised to come over, didn't I?'' I grinned as I gave her a hug. People like Mia, Annalee and Sophia made me think about the girls at school, and how they honestly didn't care about others. They had their little group, why would they bother to become friends with other people? Why would they put any effort in that? 

Mia, Annalee and Sophia weren't people from school.. They were different, a good different. They liked talking to people, and I guess it came with them because they have to talk to many people on a day, but still. 

''It's good to see you here, especially today. Rosie's having a party today because she's healthy enough to leave and go home.'' Mia informed me with a smile. 

''Is she? That's great!'' I said loudly, a wide smile growing on my face. 

''Go see her, I can see you want to. They're all at the theater,'' Mia chuckled, ''Annalee's there, too, I think. I'll get there in a minute after getting Olivia. She wanted to call you this week, but you're here now.'' 

''See you and Olivia in a bit then.'' I smiled, and made my way to the theater. When I entered I saw the kids running around, some just playing a silly little game, and others being busy with music. It wasn't hard to spot Rosie and Emma, seeing as they apparently grew really close.