20 | Alcoholic

= L o r r e l l . 

 As I expected when the movie started- I cried, but that isn't the only thing that happened while we watched the movie. Harry somehow noticed that I was close to tears or that actual tears left my eyes, and each time he'd pull me just a bit closer and rub my arm.. Something that was quite comforting, but I wouldn't directly admit that. 

''A Walk To Remember would've been better.'' I mumbled, and made no effort to move- I was way too comfortable for that. 

''Are you sure?'' Harry chuckled, and I looked up to see that his amused eyes were already on me. 

''Not really.'' I shook my head while answering, and smiled slightly. 

''You're adorable.'' Harry grinned. The arm that was wrapped around my shoulder moved a bit, and soon enough I felt Harry's hand going through my curls. ''They're soft.'' He commented. 

''That's what you get if you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.'' I laughed as I reached forward and touched one of his curls, which started to look more like waves each day. ''See, your hair's soft, too.'' 

''Yours is softer.'' Harry fought back as he kept stroking through my hair. I didn't even want to fight back because it felt quite good. I just relaxed my head against his chest and hummed to let him know I did hear him, but wasn't about to say something back. 

A small chuckle left his mouth as he grabbed his phone, and soon enough another movie was on. 

+ + + + + 

''Lory? Lor? Hey, love, wake up.'' Soft murmurs woke me up from a sleep I can't remember falling into as I slowly opened my eyes. 

''You're too comfortable.'' I mumbled sleepily. 

''If you want me to stay this comfortable, you really need to get up.'' Harry chuckled, which made me look at him with a questioning expression. ''Your brother wants you home. The guy who works for the police, the one with the broad shoulders? Big guy?'' 

''You're still scared of Danny?'' I asked him as a small laugh escaped my mouth. I slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. 

''Who isn't? And don't say family now, because that's a bit obvious.'' Harry replied. He eased himself up and off the couch, grabbing some empty cans of Fanta of the table. 

''I don't know, most people don't tell others when they're scared of someone.'' I shrugged as I followed his lead and grabbed some empty papers off the table which I threw in the empty bowl which previously consisted of popcorn.  

As soon as I grabbed the bowl Harry started to walk towards the kitchen and I had no other choice than following him. I placed it on the counter and it wasn't long before I sat next to the bowl. 

''Who gave you permission to sit on my counter, hm?'' Harry asked teasingly as he threw the cans away and took a couple of steps so he stood in front of me. 

''No one, but it's just you who lives here and you're close to my age, so I figured you did it yourself many times.'' I smirked lightly. 

''Is that so?'' He challenged.

''I think so.'' I answered easily. 

''You thought right.'' Harry laughed as he rested his hands on my knees and kept his gaze on me, ''You're welcome to sit on my counter any day, but please let me take you home so your brother likes me and won't feel the need to give me some sort of angry speech, yeah?'' 

''You're pathetic.'' I laughed as I layed my hands on his, ''Trust me on this, my brother won't give you a speech. I think it'll be me getting the speech and I feel like it'll be an awkward one.''