19 | Cuddles

= L o r r e l l . 

I gave Emma and Rosie one last hug and smiled sadly at the two. In the time I was around the hospital they started to feel like little sisters, and it's never fun to say goodbye to family. I wasn't even sure if I could go without them for multiple weeks.

I had said my goodbyes to the other people in the hospital after Harry, Emma, Rosie and I sang some songs, and I was kinda sad about these people, but not as sad as I was about leaving the two little girls behind.

''You've got the paper with the numbers of the two nurses?'' Harry asked when we waved at the girls and slowly walked away. 

''Yeah, got them.'' I said while checking my pockets, smiling when I felt the small paper. 

''Off to cuddle then,'' Harry grinned, ''What movie were you thinking of?'' 

''Anything but Disney.'' I answered immediately. 

''What about A Walk To Remember?'' Harry suggested, chuckling about the answer he got on his last question. 

''I don't need you seeing me cry.'' I shook my head as I turned to Harry. 

''A Walk To Remember it is!'' Harry smiled as I shoved him to the left. I was kind of disappointed that there was a wall there to catch him, instead of just air so he would fall on the ground- But I wouldn't say that out loud.

''Jerk.'' I mumbled instead, and we continued our way to the car. ''You've got your Range Rover with you?''

''Yep, I know you like that one, so yeah.'' He nodded.

''Is that seriously how you decide which car you take?'' I frowned.

''I had another car with me to Lou's house this morning, so I guess that's the way I choose.'' He shrugged, and the only thing I could do at that second was to shake my head.

''Quit that attitude. I know I asked for it and that you have the money for it, I also know it's probably normal for you, but it isn't for others.. You're not big-headed, well.. Not that i've seen you acting like you're big-headed, but just quit it.'' I sighed, and looked to my side to see how Harry was biting his lip. He had his gaze on the ground, and I couldn't help but feel bad for saying these things like this. ''Stay grounded.'' I ended softly.

''Help me with it?'' He asked quietly, still not looking at me.

''I'll try.'' I promised, and grabbed his arm to stop him from walking. ''I didn't mean to sound that harsh.'' I mumbled. 

''Sometimes I need it.'' Harry answered and finally looked at me. ''Thank you.'' 

''Get that smile back on your face, or at least something else than this sad-like expression, I still can't handle seeing you sad.'' I murmured as I brought my hands to his face and placed my thumbs at the edges of his mouth, which I slowly brought up in a smile, which made him chuckle. 

''Don't need help for that, idiot.'' He grinned as he grabbed my wrists and removed my hands from his face. 

''Mhmm, it sure looked like it.'' I shrugged and began to walk a bit faster when we were approaching his car. Harry got his keys and pressed on a small button on his keys to open the car and we both got in. 

The ride to his house was filled with stupid songs and stupid sing-alongs. I wondered how some of these songs ended up on the cd he made for in his car, but I didn't ask- I probably wouldn't want to know the answer anyway. 

Sooner or later we arrived at his house, and got out of the car again. While Harry locked it, I looked around the big property and couldn't stop looking. It was beautiful. Every little flower or plant was beautiful, not one dead leaf to be found. 

''I assume you don't do this yourself?'' I said while turning around to see where Harry was. 

''Yeah, every sunday I'm on my knees to pluck out the dead leaves,'' He jokingly answered while throwing his right arm around my shoulder, ''I still want the cuddles, so let's get to that, hm?'' 

''You still have to put on a movie, get drinks and popcorn.. I'm the guest, remember?'' I grinned as we walked to his front door. I haven't been here before and I couldn't say that I didn't look my eyes out, but it was beautiful.. It was sad that Harry was never here for a long period of time.

''Of course, my queen.'' Harry rolled his eyes while saying that, and I chuckled as he opened the front door. Soon enough we were inside where we both took off our shoes and jackets, and Harry closed the door again, closing multiple locks. ''You could never be careful enough.'' He shrugged. 

''I see.'' I nodded slowly as I took a couple of steps forward before I reminded myself to the fact that I didn't know my way around here. I bit my lip as I took a look at the long corridor and saw some doors, but also some open spaces. 

''You look like a lost puppy, love, follow me.'' The thing about this sentence is that he said it with his back to me, and I couldn't be more glad.. He called me love. Again, and he probably didn't even notice because it's a normal thing for him, and I'm probably overthinking this. Gosh. I shook my head as I quickly followed him and smiled when we appeared in a living room. 

''Who did this?'' I asked when I walked to the couch and sat down. 

''My mum and sister.'' He smiled and gestured to another open space which I recognized as the kitchen, ''I'll be there for a minute.. um, make yourself at home, that's what they say, right?'' 

''I'll try.'' I laughed as he walked away, shaking his head as he mumbled words I coulnd't hear to himself. I chuckled and looked around a bit. You saw it was decorated by a woman- No man would be able to decorate it so classy, but still so homey. Maybe it was because of the fact that Harry lived alone, but I never felt this comfortable in a house of someone else. 

It wasn't long before Harry came back with a bowl full of popcorn in his right hand and two cans of Fanta in the other. ''Here we go.'' He murmured as he put everything down on the table, and sat down next to me as he grabbed the remote and his phone. He did some things I didn't exactly follow, and before I knew it a movie appeared on the television. 

''What is it?'' I asked. 

''Curiosity killed the cat.'' Harry winked as answer, and held his arms wide open. ''Cuddles?'' 

''Mhmm.'' I gave him a small smile as he lied down more comfortably, and I crawled over to him. I lied down next to him, laying my head against his arm and kept close to him- Which probably wasn't good enough for Harry, since he shook me off and threw his arms around my shoulders, again, and pulled me closer to him. I chuckled and chose to lay my head across his chest instead. 

''Comfortable like this?'' Harry mumbled softly. 

''Yeah, extremely comfortable.'' I had a smile across my lips, but it's not like he would know since he's currently facing my curls. As long as I didn't look up or look at him, I'd be safe from him seeing me cry if it was an emotional movie. 

And it was an emotional movie, since I still teared up every time I watched Hachi

________

helloooo. this was a really late update but I guess it's gonna be this way now that school started. it's my last year and I have loads of homework and I'm already behind after my first week and ugh. I don't like school. things are starting to pick up between the two, yay! :) 

g o a l s - mostly because it gives me time and i really need time now hah - 10 comments / 50 votes, yeah? you've done this before. more than once. :)