Epilogue

Guys thanks for the votes and comments. Silent readers please do vote. Please share my story to your friends if you like it.

______________________________________

   2 Years later

   Manik's POV

  'I am skating' some one shouted, but I ignored and concentrated on my sleep. 'I can skate better than you' someone said sitting on my back. Soon I felt two bodies straddling me and someone shouted near my ear that 'I will kill you' I opened my eyes because of the scream and soon noticed my two sons fighting on floor. "What the...Ahhhhh."

  I hate this everyday drama. I don't know what this munchkins have done to my floor, but I slipped as soon as I took a step forward. Nandini came running, huffing and when she saw me. She helped me and I sat on the bed. Now this is my favourite show.

  "You two donkeys, don't you have shame? Yesterday you spilled all the flour on kitchen and I had to ask Krishna to clean it!! Day before yesterday you almost punched Kiran who was just caressing Naira's cheeks!! Now you have to write hundred times that 'You will not do any mischief from now onwards'." They gave their most adorable puppy eyes which I couldn't resist, but my Nandini is tigress, who knows all their tactics. "Now!!"

  They both were out hearing her. She looked at me with her panicked eyes. "I will prepare hot water, some steam will help you" she said and went away in a hurry. She is same caring Nandini that I met 12 years ago. I saw the ground which was spilled with talcum powder which reminded me of my munchkins.

FLASHBACK

  "Happy birthday Manik and here is your gift" said fab 4 handing me a large gift pack. I opened it and it is the guitar I wanted to buy when my father was in loss. "How did you guys get it?" I asked but all I got was Druv who stood in front of me and others went to in different ways. "That's a secret and we all saw, how you were eye raping that thing, when we saw it in a musical shop." he said to which I hugged him.

   Nandini appeared from behind Druv who gave us some privacy. "So wifey finally you are here to give me the gift"  I said grabbing her waist and pulling her to me. She seemed nervous and handed me a blue file which was tied with red ribbon just like a gift. "Don't tell me you brought me this!" I said seriously to which she gestured me to open the file even in that same expression. I opened it to see what's there, but it was some medical report.

  I read it to say my already prepared answer as I was upset that she gave me this damn file. "What do you mean by you are pregnant Nandini, I can't believe you..." then I realised what I read. To confirm it I read it again and it was true. We both were blessed with a life. I wanted to scream to the whole world that I was becoming a father. I looked at Nandini with glossy eyes and she still had that nervousness, fidgeting her thumb. I threw the file and lifted her in air.

  I could see my family, friends and others staring at me, but I cared less. I am so happy today and this is my best birthday.

FLASHBACK END.

   I need to get ready as today I need to introduce my daughters to my family and friends. Nandini gave me the steam and I felt better. After the delivery of the twin boys, Mayank and Narain, Nandini was too weak for conceiving. I was really upset, but god gave me this naughty munchkins which had me forgetting about having a girl child. Nandini visited Mr. Marihal's orphanage where two girls were being adopted six months ago.

  Nandini wanted to adopt those two as she was not interested in separating the girls. I liked her idea and adopted them. They were just 1 week babies whose mother died giving birth to them and their father was martyred in border. Munchkins were very upset, but one day when we both were busy, they looked after the girls, like they are made of glass. I still remember their pose on bed, hugging the girls while all of them slept. I searched Nandini who was busy in kitchen did not notice them.

  About munchkins they are mini unidentical Satans. They don't leave a single chance to do their irresistible activities. Mayank is more like serious, but when he got along with Narain, then they will set whole house in fire. The girls are six months now, their names are Naira and Myra. They both are identical but Nandini has the power to identify them.

..............................................................................

  I am currently in the new resort of Druv where everyone is busy except me as I gave the reason of looking after my girls. Compared to munchkins, girls are really quiet. They are my princess who just want to stay with me all the time. After we got married, Kabir and Navya also tied their knot after 6 months. Now Diya and Deepa both have a girl with opposite personalities of their mothers. Diya's daughter, Daritri is just like her aunt Deepa and Deepa's daughter Hansika is just like her aunt Diya.

  Sakshi and Navya are pregnant with 7 and 4 months respectively. Mukti has a son Aryan, just like her, much to Abhi's dismay and Druv also has a son with perfect mixture of druvilya. Today we are announcing that we have adopted Naira and Myra, officially including to our family.

  Time is something that changed me.

Time taught me what is hardships in life and it also helped me to meet my Tenshi. It helped me to solve the problem and also helped me to get the love. I am very thankful for it.

 This is me Manik. Malhotra who fell in love with a woman who did not fall for my money or fame, but fell for my lovely heart.

 Never let your hope die. 

                                                 The end

Friends please read the author's note. It has an important thing.