4. Proof, Not Enough

Happy Republic Day to all the viewers

    I always thought that the bad luck is the one which arises due to karma but in my case it's always opposite. Here I am sitting in front of Manik. Malhotra who brought the call records and it tallies the calls of Kartik and Sakshi. But this proof is not enough to prove that they have an affair in front of my family. But by seeing the call record I am damn sure that they have an affair, my gut feeling tells that.

   "So when are you going on date with me." here my life is at stake and he thinks about his wishes. "FYI Mr. Malhotra,

1. I did not agree for the date but my friend forced me.

2. She told that, if you are successful in proving that Kartik and Sakshi have an affair, only then I will go on a date.

3. These call records do not prove the fact, so date cancel." I think I was selfish but I don't want have a serious relationship. After seeing my dad who didn't even ask my whereabouts after his second marriage I want to remain single for my life. " I have a plan to get the proofs." He said to which I turned on my curious mind.

 "Well, these call records prove only 5 percent. You sneak into Sakshi's room and text Kartik that he want to meet her at 'Night star club'." he said when I interrupted with a question " Why club?" I knew he was annoyed by my interruption. " For your question I will answer you later. Where was I? Yeah, then you will inform her that you got a call from Kartik's secretary that he need to talk about wedding arrangement in the same club. I don't want her to doubt you, so this is the reason."

  "Okay, I will text informing that at 7:00pm she wants to meet Kartik." I told, so me and him can go together for collecting the proof. When I got home I immediately did as directed by him. I have problem with clubs. I always wanted to be father's ideal, good girl so I never went to clubs or had drinks. In USA, many of my friends took me to club but I would go out by it's loud noise, sweaty bodies, drinks etc. So my friends stopped calling me to clubs and I was thankful for that, but now I regret not going to clubs.

   I got ready by wearing the dark blue jeans and a white tank top with a little embroidery of gold on it. I need to cover my face. If I should not be recognised. So I called Rubeena who is my friend and my neighbour. I went to her to ask her burkha. I literally begged her but she started her drama of how I did not call her after going USA and I remember her because of the burkha. At last, Ruby's mom couldn't handle my begging so she gave me her burkha. If I go by main door then I should face damn questions 'where I am going' bah blah..... blah.....

   I thought of jumping from my window like those teenagers but I have grills in my window so I took back door where Manik was waiting with all his glory. I can't believe I am thinking this but I really wanted to kiss the hell out of him. When did your thoughts became like this. This is my subconscious who cannot shut it's mouth.

   I felt lips on my cheeks, then I came down to reality from my train of thoughts. I glared the person who kissed my cheeks. I didn't say anything just went inside the car and took a seat in passenger seat. Soon he arrived but did not start the car. I wanted to voice out my thoughts but was greeted by his lips on my lips. Holy moly, I am having my first kiss, to say I was shocked for first few minutes I was a statue. His lips moved on my lips creating magic. Soon the reality hit me and I pushed him with all the strength.

   He has a bloody smirk after kissing me. I lifted my hand to slap him but he held my both the wrist "Why are you angry baby?" see his audacity. After stealing my first kiss he called me baby. I am red like rose but the redness is from

embarrassment,

anger and I can't believe I am thinking this

shyness.

  I took deep deep breaths to calm my nerves. I so want to hit him, kill him, curse him but I need to maintain the patience. I will use the third option after my first time clubbing. "Start the car before I pounce on you." I said gritting my teeth. "What" he asked as if he didn't hear me. " I said Start. The. God. Damn. Car " I yelled, to which his smirk fell and started the car immediately. In my whole ride I tried to calm my nerves.