5. His Friends

When I reached the damn club, I wanted t do one thing. That thing is puking, but I controlled my nausea. I was still mad on Manik for kissing me without my permission. I wore my burkha and tried to find Kartik and Sakshi, I didn't bother to wait for Manik. I searched them for whole 5 minutes and was thinking to go back my bed, put my blanket on me and sleep for whole night. Suddenly I saw a familiar face, no not Sakshi or Kartik but the annoying monkey who stole my first kiss, Manik. Malhotra.

 "Don't go without informing me." he said and I ignored him. I saw Kartik coming to club. He talked something in his cell then went to VIP section of club. Thank god Manik worked his brain and we got access to the room where Kartik entered but to my luck, he went to wash room at the same time. I slowly snuck into the room and I kept my mobile with my camera on video recording. I went out and waited for some drama. I saw Sakshi going there.

  When they came out of room I went inside collected my cell and watched the video which recoded their kissing and saying it as their last meeting as they don't want to cheat me. What a joke. But this whole time Manik was not there. I desperately wanted to go home but my ride ditched me. I was about to head out of VIP but was dragged by the person whom I thought ditched me.

  We entered another VIP room where 4 people were seated. "Guys meet my date, Nandini." he said and turned to me. "and Nandini, this is Fab 5." I eyed everyone in the room. There was a girl who looked like bad girl in novels. I saw two boys who looked normal to me and there was another girl who looked like an angel in her outfit. I saw myself and then realised that I cannot match them.

  "Hi?" I told the most awkward hi, it was more like a question than a statement. They looked at me like they are ready to eat me. "No, they don't eat humans." did I say it aloud? "Yes" this was from whole Fab 5 including Manik.

  "Manik, there are only 4 of them . Where is the 5th one?" I asked searching 5th member. "He is in front of you." He said with a smirk to me. I rolled my eyes "How can a monkey be with these people." I whispered but it was heard by everybody in room. Manik's smirk fell and all the members on sofa laughed hysterically.

  "I am Mukti. Vardan." bad girl said looking at me. "I am Aliya. Saxena and this is my boyfriend Druv. Vedant." the other girl introduced herself and a good boy type boy. That's what I thought when I first saw him. "Last but not the least, Hi, I am Kabir and I am not a gay." Manik choked his drink and Mukti smacked his head. Now I know why Manik acts like monkey.

  They are totally sweet. They told how they are school, collage and university buddies. They are actually a band. His friends are so sweeeeeet. They all were drunk except me and Druv. Druv told that he will take Aliya, Mukti, Kabir with him and I need to take Manik with me.

 When my brother told me to join gym, I did not listen him but now I regret. Manik weighs like a ton. I some how reached his car and pushed him to passenger seat. When I sat on driver's seat he was wide awake. "Were you not drunk? " I asked confused. "Yes, I drank in limit. I wanted to be in your arms. You smell good." he said sniffing my hairs.

 I was hell nervous. I really wanted to punch him but I could not. My heart starts beating whenever he is close. He kissed my neck and started giving kisses all over my neck. My breath hitched with every kiss. He then held my face so lovingly in his hands. He neared his face and closed his eyes. He pecked my lips.

  " I am always here in your every trouble." he said in a hoarse voice. "I will always be there in your sadness and happiness." He pecked my lips again. I will always be there in your success and failure." He pecked my lips again. "I will always be there because...." I felt weight on me.

  I came reality. I put him in passenger's seat and fastened both our seat belts. Through out the ride I thought about his words. I parked in front of his house by the help of address Druv gave me. The security hurried and thanked me for bringing him safely. I asked his permission to take the car with me.

  I snuck in to my house though the duplicate key and tried to sleep. When ever I closed I saw Manik. My sleep was far away from me.