25.Fab5's Rage

Thanks a lot for votes and comments. Please share if you like my story.

_______________________________________________________

  My apartment is almost like the war zone now. Fab5 is fighting over who is the one who will reveal their investigation. Kabir is fighting with Manik, to prepare him a chocolate cake, as he deserves the reward for his investigation which is unknown. Druv is struggling to separate Mukti and Aliya who are hell bent on betting over whose investigation is best. Abhi is searching from an hour something in kitchen which he wants to eat, but there is nothing unhealthy in my kitchen as he is addicted to junk foods. I am here watching all of them who are not less than a heard of sheep.

  "Will you all be quiet for a while!!!" I literally shouted to gain their attention which is successful. "All sit on the sofa in front of me" I said to which they scurried to the place I have assigned. Manik came beside me with his hand on my shoulder. "So first we will start from Abhi and Mukti" I said to which Abhi started "I have searched the family of the intern who injected 'Inakil' to your mother. So we need to carry on the investigation on their family regarding any info on 'Inakil'"

  They all knew about the intern who was found dead. I turned towards Aliya and Druv "We found the chemist who founded 'Inakil'" this is Aliya who said with smile. Mukti who sat beside Aliya instantly hugged her "I never knew the shopping queen has some brains." this earned her a smack on her head by Abhi. We all congratulated the couple for their progress. Now the turn was Kabir's, who handed all a hockey stick, cricket bat, 2 tennis racket to ladies and he took a baseball bat.

  "Guys now I am announcing the most important news. Manik and Nandini are in fake relationship." This made me and Manik shocked. I knew we were in fake relationship but now we are in real relationship. I don't think they even waited for a second before attacking Manik. I couldn't even believe my eyes when Druv started hitting Manik with is bat. I immediately acted without thinking. After making them a bit away, I stood before Manik acting like a shield.

  "Guys it was not him, it was me who.." before I could complete Kabir threw his bat which resulted in breaking of that. "Do fuck with your reasons Nandini. He is our friend who should be the first one to tell us about the fake relationship. He hid all this because of you. I don't know what you did, but this broke our trust Nandini." I was about to reveal our relationship status but cut off by the Mukti ladies. "Stop Nandini, we had enough, but what was the need to tell the fake relationship to us. Finally I thought someone who would love Manik but I was wrong. You are like all those girls who would go after his money, name, fame.. You are one of his gold digger."

  This brought the tears in my eyes but I didn't let it fall. I went into my room without any further argument. I knew that I was fake girlfriend but it is not that I did not like Manik. I was afraid to fall in love after witnessing my own family's messed up relations. I could hear Manik arguing with everyone because of me. I wanted to stop him. I always admired Manik's friendship with his friends but now because of me he is fighting with them.

 I wiped my tears. I cannot make the same mistake I made 4 years ago. Running away from problem only leads problem to expand which cannot be solved further. I made my way to living room with some snacks to all of them after washing my face to remove the traces of tears that I had.

  They looked at me like I have lost my mind. "When we talk about something important we should not be angry so please have seat, eat something, then I will reveal the truth that is still pending." Kabir was the first one to attack the snacks. Manik looked at me with guilt evident but I assured him with my eyes. "It all started at my engagement....." I told them whole story.

 When I looked at them all took the bats given by Kabir and surrounded him. "You should have done the research correctly Kabir." this was Mukti who had full saccharine smile with danger radiating. Before they could hit Kabir's sentence stopped them "I kissed Navya" this was not new to them but Aliya started counting from 10 "I confessed my feelings to her." this made everyone in opening their mouth. "What did she say?" Manik asked curiosity lacing in his voice.

  "He did not ask, in fact ordered her to  be ready as girlfriend to meet his mother." I said to which everybody was dumbfounded. "I know I am smarter than you Kabir, but let me warn you. Navya is like a tigress, who won't bend in front of the one who she is in love, but you need to slice your ego and apologize her." I said to which he was fighting a smile. Mukti dropped her bat and hugged me "I am so sorry. I will do anything for your forgiveness" she said to which I had a wicked idea.

  "Bring my boyfriend," they all looked at me confused. "My first and foremost boyfriend, Pizza." all burst into a roar of laughter.