9. Kidnapped

Thank you for all the votes and comments readers. This means a lot. Please try my other works too. It is not a fanfiction but it is my first work.

________________************************__________________********************__________

  My friend Deepa is one of the crazy, antique piece, I have ever seen. She is telling me how she fooled her twin Diya by telling her that she had a loose motion so she couldn't come to her seminar. Oh god, who does that to your own family? When I asked this question, she told me, someone should be first one to do these things to your own family. After hearing her, I want to bang my head.

 Currently we are in market shopping groceries for whole week. I told her everything about yesterday after she left with Ruby. " I only understood that you went date with Manik but your mom was murdered, that analysis, I didn't understand." Dumbness and craziness combination can be named as Deepa.

  Deepa went her house and now I am walking to my apartment thinking about my mom's case. Suddenly a black car came in front of me and someone from the car spayed something on my face. My eyes started drooping, my tongue started becoming heavy, my legs gave up and I was about to fall. I could feel someone preventing me from falling. The last thing before I completely lost my senses was that I am being kidnapped.

  Opening my eyes was like a great chore to me. When I opened, I was welcomed by the darkness with my hands and legs bound. Fear consumed me but before I could voice out my fears, bright light made my eyes to close. When I opened my eyes I wanted to strangle the person who made my mood worse by taking my ex-fiancé's name. My kidnapper was none other than Manik. Malhotra. 

  "Hello Nandini, missed me?" he asked but before I could reply I got this thought that he want to me to marry Kartik so he kidnapped me. I remember him telling to give a chance to Kartik. "I have a tender to win where being a couple is an advantage to it. I need you to..." I didn't let him complete his sentence.

     "Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my captor. "Let me say the deal before you throw all the ear bleeding curses." I nodded him to continue. He took deep breathe " I will help you to find the killer of your mom but you have to help me in getting the tender. Till then you will be my girlfriend. " Shock, was an underestimate. I took deep deep breathe to calm my nerves. I need his help to find the killer. Mom has sacrificed so much for me. I need to repay it. I nodded to his deal, before I could say my condition I felt lips on my lips none other that the person in front of me.

  I lost all my senses when he started moving his lips. I want to push him, punch him but my own body is betraying me. When I didn't give more access to my mouth he left me saying the most unpredictable sentence. "Now we just sealed the deal, no backing out." he untied me and handed some papers which stated the contract that I have to be his girlfriend till I find my mom's killer if I am backing out then I have to marry him. I knew I am not backing out. I signed the contract without thinking much.

  He dropped me to my apartment but through out the ride he had his smirk on his face as if he won an Oscar. Wait a minute. How did he come to know that my mom was murdered? I even never told him that I am in an apartment not with my family. I called him to ask my doubts.

  "I didn't know you missed me so much. If this was the case then I would never leave your apartment." I rolled my eyes to his greeting. "How did you get to know that my mom was murdered? How do you know my new address?" I asked to which "Deepa informed me about your mother. I had taken her number. About your new address check the mail that your company have sent you. Bye I need to attend a meeting." He said and hung up.

  I opened my laptop and checked the mail. I got the biggest shock of the day. The project that I am doing has the support of Malhotra. corps  and I should be working in his company to complete the project. Why my company Kaptech. corps has to deal with my misery. I got  call from Manik " Hey, I forgot to ask, where did your mother took her last breath?" I think he is being serious about investigation " Suryakanti Cancer Hospital" I said digging my memory where my mom was admitted during her last days.

 "Okay, be ready at 9:00 am tomorrow. We are going to visit that hospital." he said. I am nervous about the investigation but I need to find the culprit who changed my life. With that thought I thought of taking a nap.