Chapter 16 - I can't believe you

(Very importand A/N at the end so please read! Special news!)                                    

          '''''''''' ZAYN'S POV''''''''''''

I woke up this morning with the worst head ache ever. I sat up in my bed looking around the room remembering what happened last night. Ariana and Harry... are together.

I cringed in disgust as I imagined what they do together. I can't believe she choose him over me. I actually love her, I don't know for sure about Harry but I love her more! How could she ever choose him! It just. Ughhh I'm so angry and confused at the same time.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed getting up slowly not to make my migraine even worse. I shuffled to the bathroom scratching my eyes. I walked in turning the light on turning to the mirror. I look like I haven't slept in weeks. My eyes are all red and puffy. I have bags under my eyes. I squinted. Gosh I'm a mess. I grabbed my tooth brush brushing my teeth. When I was finished I slipped on a random shirt and made my way over to the kitchen to see Harry already sitting down eating cereal. Sounds familiar doesn't it? I walked past him not making eye contact what so ever. I can feel him burning wholes into the back of my head but I don't pay him any-mind. I grab a apple and a water and walk back to my room when an arm pulls me back. It was Harry. I looked into his eyes and his expression looked guilty but mocking at the same time. 

"Can we talk mate?" He asks.

"No. Fuck you." I spat at him tugging my shoulder and walking away.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch about it?" He said a little louder. I stopped in my tracks. Who the fuck is he to say that to me? 

"Who do you think you are?" I yelled turning around getting in his face.

"Stop being a little punk and get over the fact that Ariana loves me more than you." He went back to a normal voice but added some attitude.

Before I could say anything else I felt my fist clench up in eager and swing at his jaw sending him flying to the floor. He looked up with surprise in his eyes wiping blood from his now swelled lip.

He shot up tackling me bring me to the floor sending punches to my face.

This wasn't going to end well.

                                                '''''''''ARIANA'S POV''''''''''

I look squint my eyes looking around and seeing that I'm not home. When I start to become awake I notice I'm in Harry's hotel room, but he's not in the bed. I felt lonely without him. Like as if he completed me. I groggily got out of bed walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth, putting my hair into a high messy ponytail.

I heard yelling. Ran out the room to see where the commotion was coming from to see Harry and Zayn strangling each other with Niall trying to pull Zayn off Harry and Louis trying to pull Harry off Zayn. I gasped putting my hand over my mouth. I builded up the courage and screamed "WILL YOU STOP IT YOU TWO!?" Anger shot through my body. Why are they fighting?

They both broke apart from each other limping to the nearest couch. Zayn had a really bad black eye while Harry had a black eye, swollen jaw and bloody lip. I ran to Harry sitting next to him on the coach. He was moaning softly in pain. I touched his face and he winced. "Sorry!" I said 

"It's okay." He said with a small smile. I stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bathroom. I walked over to the sink counter looking for the first aid kit. I grabbed it and sat on the counter. I pulled Harry as he got in between my legs.

I got some rubbing alcohol and rubbed it on his scratched jaw. "This is gonna hurt." I warned him. He shut his eyes as I put the cloth closer to his jaw. When it finally came in contact with his skin he yelped softly in pain with  grabbing the sides of the counter forcefully.

"All done, I promise." I said Kissing his cheek. "Ouch." He said rubbing his cheek. "That hurts you know." I smiled. "But there is one place that won't hurt that you can kiss." He said wiggling his eye brows. I bit my lip. He came closer to me. His lips than brushed against mine. I closed my eyes but his lips were never pressed against mine. I opened to see Harry few inches away from me grinning.

"You tease." I scolfed getting down from the counter and putting the first aid kit away. Bending down I felt a hard slap across my butt. "OUCH HARRY!" I yelled in pain grabbing my butt cheek. He laughed histaricly. I pouted crossing my arms and walking out. I felt hands snake around my waist from behind and push me to a nearby wall. 

"I'm sorry babe, forgive me?" He putting his hands on each side of my face while putting on a puppy dog face. I shook my head. He leaned in but I slipped out of his arms and ran to his room. I ran to his bed and jumped under the covers.

"Come out come out where ever you are!" I heard Harry yell while entering the room. I chuckled. Than there was silence. I peeked my head out from under the blankets to see no one. Coast is clear! I thought to myself. I removed the covers from over me when suddenly there was a rush of force from behind me. It was Harry! He hid behind the other side of the bed and pounced on my laying me down while hes upside down. He than leaned in and gave me a spider man kiss. (A/N:I call it that cos in spiderman when he was upside down the girl kissed him while she was standing. Yeah.  )

He pulled apart smiling. I could really get used to his kisses.

(The kiss Ariana and Harry had on the side bar multimedia)

                                                      ''''''''''''' LOUIS POV''''''''''''''

I watched as Ariana pulled Harry into the bathroom. What the hell is going on between those two. I looked at Zayn to see his head buried into his hands. I went up to him sitting down next to him on the couch. "Care to explain to me whats going on?" I asked looking at him.

He brought his head up. "Harry and Ariana are dating." He said with hurt in his eyes. My jaw dropped. I thought Ariana liked Zayn, why the hell would she be going out with Harry? "What the hell? how did this happen?" I whispered shouted. 

He explained to me the whole story about how he when he came home yesterday how they were together and than this morning when Harry confronted him till now. Still with my mouth dropped. I can't believe Ariana would do that to Zayn, knowing that Zayn was in love with her. That's cruel. My whole view changed on Ariana. She obviously just played with Zayns feelings. Harry is not the good guy in this situation either. He knew that Zayn liked Ariana but he still went after her and that it definitely against guy code.

Zayn began to softly wimper, tears rolling down his face. I patted his back telling him everything was gonna be okay.

"I love her Louis, Why would she do that?" He questioned me looking straight into my eyes. He grew pale. I shook my head. "I honestly don't know." He shook his head also getting up going to his room and closing the door.

I need to get to the bottom of this before something REALLY bad happens.

A/N: HEY! Its kayla here and I haven't updated in like 2 days I think? Idk but yeah I decided to update. I am extremely tired so this chappie might have been bad sorry about that. How do you guys feel about Ariana going out with Harry. Do you think that was bad for her to do? Or do you think she has the right to go out with Harry if she truly loved him. I feel bad for Zayn! :( But yeah alot more Drama to come. SO did you guys watch the VMA's Last night?! 1D WON 3/3 WOO! And they sang one thing! I'm so proud of them you have no idea. they have come so far! I'm glad to call myself a Directioner!!! YAAY FOR 1D! But yeah so I hope you guys enjoy this chappie! OHH ONE MORE THING! So I was thinking about doing an interview chapter. Where basically you guys ask questions for the characters in the story and they will answer it them selves! Doesn't that sound cool? Now I've seen afew other stories do this so I decided to do it too! (: Okay so All you have to do is send in questions and They'll answer them on the next chapter! But I'm only gonna do it if I have 5+ questions! SO START ASKING!!!!!!! Thanks again bye (:

              - Kayla xx