Chapter 22 - My bestfriend

**** 1 Week Later ***

 (Finally found a picture for Carter, on the side bar. Hot right? YES!)

"Ariana!" Carter called from the living room of his apartment.

"Yeah?" I questioned peeking my head around to look at him from the kitchen.

"Can you get me a coke please?"

He asked clapping his hands together so it looked like he was praying.

"uhh no, you have two feet." He made a puppy dog face and I just couldn't say no.

I groaned skipping to the fridge and grabbing two cokes. I shuffled my way to him plopping my self down on the coach next to him.

"Thanks Ari-poo." He said kissing my temple. I giggled.

"Don't ever call me that again." I said pinching his cheek.

Things have been great the past week. Me and Carter have been hanging out almost every day since Zayn left. He's now like my best friend. I miss Zayn, Alot. He has been calling every day before he went to bed and he always said he loved me. It was the cutest thing. I can't wait till he comes back, but i'm happy I have someone to call my best friend while he's gone.

"Car, you have like nothing in your kitchen."

He looked down at me and shrugged.

"Wanna go grocery shopping?"

He asked cracking his fingers. I nodded. We both got up and made our way to his car. He opened up the passenger seat for me and I hopped into his Escalade

"Thanks CarCar."  I said kissing his cheek. He smiled closing the door walking over to his side of the car.

 ~*~

We arrived at the supermarket and jumped out the car. When we got inside there was alot of people, probably early shopping for Halloween, which is in a few weeks.

"Are we celebrating Halloween together Ar?"Carter asked grabbing a cart.

I shrugged my shoulders."I have nothing else better to do."

While wondering around the super market we came across a giant platform with Halloween stuff on it and piles of candy. Carter looked at my grinning, he grabbed at least 10 bags of candy and threw them in the cart. My mouth made a perfect 'o'.

"Oh my gosh CarCar!  Why are you buying so much candy?" I exclaimed starring at the cart as we started walking around again.

"Well they're alot of kids in my building and I love candy." He smiled. I laughed. He's so sweet.

After about 15 minutes of shopping we ended up at the cash register. Carter payed and we were out the door.

"What time is it Ari-poo?" Carter asked. I glared at him before taking out my iPhone and unlocking it. "2:14"

"Wanna get some lunch?"

"Sure." We drove to a nearby McDonalds. 

Hopping out of the car we strolled inside. We were greeted at the register by a young teen, probably a year or two younger than me. 

"Oh my gosh! Ariana Grande!"

She squealed. I smiled and nodded. I looked at Carter who was just starring at me chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked grazing the menu.

"Erm.. I'll have the chicken classic sandwich." He said taking out hit walet.