Chapter 10 - Closer

'''''''''''''' Ariana's POV ''''''''''''''''''''

----3 Weeks Later------

Me and Zayn have been hanging out almost everyday for the last 3 weeks.

I love spending time with him, he's so easy to talk to. It's like every time I see him its for the first time.

Every time he talks to me with his thick accent I get butterfly's in my tummy. Every time I feel his touch I get tingles sent up and down my spine. Every time he talks to me he makes me feel like its just us to.

As cliche as it sounds, its true.

Today I have a photo shoot with BOP Magazine.

When I woke up I went straight to the shower. I turned the shower on high. The water pierced my skin but after I got used to it, it felt good.

I jumped out and grabbed my pink fluffy towel that I got as a present from Harry. 

Yeah I know what you're thinking, I thought I was close to Zayn. Well yeah I am. But I'm also pretty close to harry. He's like a brother to me.

When I was done drying my body, I went to my draws and took out some yellow high wasted shorts, a white tank top, that I tucked in and some grey vans.(OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK) I didn't really care about how much I looked because I knew when I got to the photo shoot that they I would change my clothes.

With my hair still wet I put in some moose and let my hair stay dry.

I back into the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and some chap stick.

Like I said, I don't care how I look, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

When I was sattisfied with how I looked I went to the kitchen of my suite and grabbed a vitamin water and a banana. I sat on a bar stool by the counter and ate my banana and drank my vitamin water quietly when I heard a knock on my hotel door. I wasn't expecting anyone. It was about 11:30 so I wasn't really sure who it would be. I ran to the door and looked threw the peep whole to see a handsome dark haired boy, with sparkling chocolate brown eyes and pink soft lips that I could just kiss any second. 

I threw open the door and ran into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. He was surprised at first but soon hugged back.

"Woah Ari, it's only been 24 hours and you're already so happy to see me?" Zayn chuckled softly.

"Well yeah, I love seeing you Zaynie!" I giggled back. I then let go and made way for Zayn to come in.

He went and sat next to me on the bar stools.

"So what brings you to my hotel room on this lovely morning?" I said in a funny accent.

He laughed loudly. "Well I was wondering if you just wanted to chill out today." 

He said with a lopsided grin. 

I starred at him for a while. He was so beautiful, He has this beautiful jaw line. His eyes, nose, lips. Everything Is just perfect! I was thrown out of my trance from a cough. I quickly came back to reality.

"W-what?" I asked puzzled. He smiles. "I said if you wanna just hang out today, chill day?"

"Sure, but I have a photo shoot I have to go to, I'm sure it won't take to long though. You should tag along."

He smiled bright. "Alright, lets go than. I'll drive." I nodded and got up from my seat. I put up my index finger, signalling Zayn to wait a minute. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone, room key and a messenger bag. This was my favorite bag because it had the union jack flag on it (This is also something the Harry bought me)

I ran out of my room to see Zayn patiently waiting at the door of the hotel room.

"Ready babe?" He asked. "Ready freddy." I responded with a large grin.

We exited the hotel room together. 

When we exited the elevator we saw many paparazzi and fans waiting outside the hotel.

Must of followed Zayn here or something.

Zayn being the sweetest person ever opened the door for me so I could go out first.

He then snaked his arm around my waist protectively so I wouldn'd get mauled by the fans and paparazzi. He guided me to his car and opened the door for me.

He ran around the drivers side and go in. He turned on the car ignition and speeded away.

While in the car I turned on the radio and just our luck What Makes You Beautiful started to play.

Zayn turned his head and smiled the brightest smile I've seen all day.

I just laughed. I sang Liam's and Harry's part with perfect pitch and added some of my own riffs.

Zayn than sang his part than we sang together in Sync.

When the song ended we were both doubled over in laughter.

"Ari, you are amazing."He said with a cute grin. "As are you kind sir." I responded poking his cheek.

We both laughed. 

These are the moments I wish lasted forever.

A/N:  (I WANNA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @luv1D543 SHES AWESOME AND YOU GUYS SHOULD READ HER NEW FANFIC SOMETIMES THAT SHES WRITING!!)

HEEEEEEEY GUISEEEEEEE ! Lol No but seriously. Hi. Umm, I know I haven't updated in a while and i'm really sorry. It's just you guys don't keep your words and comment and vote like I ask :(

I Don't ask for much really. I just want to know that you guys are enjoying what you're reading. If you don't have a Wattpad I encourage you to make one. It helps me interact with you guys and gets your opinions in how I could do better and stuff. So I'd appreciate it if you guys wouldn't be silent readers and actually SAY SOMETHING! Lol.

But Yeah are you  guys excitee!! LWWY Is about to come out! LIAMS BIRTHDAY IS ON WEDNESDAY!!! THE VMAS!!!!! OOOOUIII! So many things are coming up. I hope every ones doing great. But ummm yeah.

What do you guys think about the relationships? Do You guys ship Zayn and Ariana?

ZARIANA? orrr maybe some of you might ship Ariana And Harry? Hariana? I'm gonna start doing more of the boys (Harry and Zayns) POV more cos I want to open up the story allittle more.

Well exspect more drama to come! I hope you guys enjoy reading my story!

PLEASESEASEASEAS ALL I ASK!! IS FOR YOU GUYS TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! THATS IT!! I DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!! Thanks so much for reading.. love you guys

            -Kayla xx