Chapter 2 - That night

When the interview was finished I got out my Iphone and checked twitter. One Of the trending topics were Zariana. I smiled down at the screen to see million's of mentions about the topic.

I scrolled to one which had a picture of me and Zayn hugging before I had my interview. You could see the smirk across his face and the weak smile I had on mine. I checked my DM and saw one from Zayn .

       @ZaynMalik : @ArianaGrande Look what's trending xx

I smiled . And favorited the tweet.

      @ArianaGrande : @ZaynMalik Oh what a pleasant surprise ! 

I then closed my phone and walked outside and into the limo.

When I got to my hotel I went straight to my bed. I was really tired and decided I was going to take a nap but right when I was closing my eyes my laptop beeped. I was getting A video chat.

I answer it and saw Zayn. I smiled cheekily. "Hey Zayn! How did you get my skype?" I asked suspiciously. "I have my ways." He said laughing.

We talked for the next 30 minutes. I was having a good time even though we were only watching each other threw small tiny cameras. "I made up a dance for you Ari." He said smiling. The last time someone called me Ari was when I was a little girl.

"Okay show me!" I said excitingly . He then turned on Ushers That's What It's Made for And Started to dance with two other guys.

I was laughing my head off. I watched as he trusted his hips and made the most funny faces i've ever seen. Is it a little weird that I was turned on?

He then stopped and turned off the music and his friends went away. "Did you like that?" He asked smiling. "I loved it!"

I said back. It was silent for a moment but then I broke the silence. "Hey Zayn, Tomorrow Is my birthday and I was wondering If you and the boys wanted to come to my party.

It will be taken place at the club down the street from my hotel." "Sure I'd- I mean we'd love to!" He said smiling.

"Okay well i'm going to get some rest I have alot to do for tomorrow .

I hope to see you there." I said with a bright smile on my face. "Okay love, See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams." He said laughing.I then clicked end call and went straight to bed. 

I woke up at around 9:30 and went to the kitchen of my suite. I got a nutrition bar and golfed it down in 30 seconds.

I grabbed a vitamin water and headed into the bathroom to get  ready for my party. I took a nice long shower. I got out with my hair dripping wet and dried my self of.

My stylist left a pretty cream dress with a puffy short train towards the back, with some cream pumps to match. I loved it.

I slipped into the dress and stood in front of the mirror. I loved it ! I called my hair and makeup stylist to my room and she did my hair and makeup.

"Thanks Raven." I said smiling. "You're welcome sweetie, Happy birthday!" She said and walked out of the room.

By the time I was done getting ready it was 1:00 . The party started at about 7 so I had 6 hours to do absolutely nothing.

I went down to the lobby of my hotel and decided to see some of my fans. There was about 50 of them so I just signed some autographs and gave a few pictures.

By the time that was done it was about 3. I headed over to the venue where my party was being held at, It was HUGE! I loved it though.

I saw Kelly there talking to the chef. "Hey birthday girl!" Kelly said while giving my a hug. "Hey!" I said back. "I was just talking to the chef , what do you want as the entree?

Chicken or pork?" Kelly asked. "Chicken, some people can't eat pork." I said back. "Well that's so sweet of you to think of other people."

She said. I smiled and walked away. I went on the roof of the venue to see the city.

It looked beautiful. All the cars and lights. I loved New York. I loved all the sounds and sights. Definitely A great place to have a party. While I was looking down I could see paparazzi and fans start to form outside the building where the entrance door was.

It was only about 4 and the party didn't start till 7. Why were there people here coming already? I asked myself. I then saw a long sleek black limo stop in front of the doors. And the crowd of fans started to scream. 5 boys stepped out. It was one direction. They came! I ran down staires to greet them.

They all walked in, in nice fancy tuxs. They all looked extremely handsome. Then I saw Zayn , WOW did he look hot! I gave everyone of them a hug and stopped and Zayn and gave him the same hug I did the day before.

He smiled and pulled back. "Ari, you look ... Stunning!" Zayn said with a smirk. "Thanks sir, You look very handsome yourself." He bit his lip.

It was so sexy the way he did. Harry came up to me and said "Wow Ariana, you look beautiful." Thanks Harry! "No problem love."

He said and went back with the rest of the boys. I saw Zayn's face and he looked alittle mad as he stared at Harry. I nudged his stomach and he snapped out of his trance.

He looked at me a smiled. I took his hand and showed him around the venue.