Chapter 13 - My chance

''''''''''' ZAYN'S POV '''''''''''

( The next day )

Today was the day.

Today was the day I would ask Ariana to be my girlfriend.

I can't possibly wait any longer it had to come.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower.

The hot water soaked me all over making me feel refreshed and ready for the day.

I jumped out and grabbed my towel.

I slipped into some black jeans, and a white v-neck. I would change again for are date later.

I went to the suite kitchen to grab something to drink.

While walking I heard Harry on the phone. My guess it was probably a girl.

"Hey! Yeah so I was wondering if you would wanna go out later tonight. We never ever get to go out."

He said while grinning. He chuckled. "Yeah, of coarse. Okay love i'll meet me here at 7. Okay bye"

He hung up smiling widely at his phone.

I came up from behind him. "Who you talking out Haz?" I asked walking past to the fridge.

He seemed startled. "Oh.. erm... j-just a girl. Why?" He asked nervously.

A eyed him suspiciously. "Alright have fun." He sighed. He ran to his room and closed the door.

A got some orange juice and drank it form the bottle.

When I was done I got out my phone to call Ariana and ask her out for our date, which is where I would ask her out.

She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hey Zaynie, whats up?" She said cheerfully. Someone seemed happy.

"Hey Ari, I was wondering if you would wanna go out on a date tonight." I said confidently.

The was silence on the other line.

"Ari, you there?" 

"uhh. Yeah! About that. I kind of already have plans tonight." She said with a worried tone.

"Oh! Umm, okay well we can go out tomorrow then?" I asked a little sad.

"Yeah! Of coarse that would be perfect." She seemed happy again.

I had a small grin on my face. "Okay well I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay, bye Zaynie."

I hung up and buried my face in my hand. Who could she be going out with?

                                '''''''''HARRY'S POV''''''''''

I finally gathered the guys to call Ariana and ask her out.

I'm so glad I asked her out before Zayn did.

She actually said yes, which was a relief.

I just Zayn won't get mad when he finds out that I'm going out on a date with her.

                                   '''''''''ARIANA'S POV'''''''''''

I can't believe Harry called me and asked me to go out with me tonight.

But I'm sure It's just as friends. Harry is hot but I always saw him as a best friend.

Wait, why am I even thinking this over? I like Zayn. Right?

I'm So confused! Gosh, well I shouldn't stress. I'll just have a good night with Harry and we'll see what happens.

 (A Few hours later)

2 more hours till me and Harry's date. NO ! Ariana ! It's not a date! Just a friendly get together. right?

Ughh I DON'T KNOW!

I keep over thinking this and I don't even know why.

Whatever.

I went to the bathroom to start getting ready. I hopped in the shower. The water softly rolled off my body relaxing me.

I got out and got in my pink fluffy robe. Putting my hair into a high bun I went to the draws and picked out a dark blue tight fitting lace dress with see though long sleeves. For shoes I choose Whitish-cream peep toe pumps. For accessories I wore some simple pearl stud earrings. 

I hope I wasn't to overdressed, it would make it seem like I was trying to hard. 

Once I was satisfied with my outfit I went to the bathroom to do my hair.

I braided a portion around the top of my hair and let the rest fall freeley, I curled it and messed it up about to give it a messy curls look. 

(OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK!)

I put on some mascara, eye liner, pink blush and nude lipstick.

I gave my self an approving smile when I was satisfied with my look. I looked at my iphone to check the time. 6:50! Oh gosh I should get to the boys hotel before I'm late. 

Harry told me to meet at his hotel. I don't understand why he told me to come to see him. Oh well. I like surprises.

I ran to my bed side table and grabbed my gold clutch sticking my lipstick, makeup remover wipes, iphone, 50 dollars and my room key. Once ready I took one more look in the mirror and I was out the door.

                               '''''''''''''' ZAYN'S POV '''''''''''''''''''

I was currently in the living room of me and the lads hotel suite with Liam and Niall.

Louis was with Elenore for the day and Harry was in his room getting ready.

I took out my Iphone and went on twitter. I saw that Ari had tweeted.

@ArianaGrande: Tonight's gonna be a great night (:

For some reason I got jealous. Who ever she was going out with was in my place.

I then heard footsteps coming down the hall.

I than saw Harry wearing Tan chinos, white button up shirt, Dark blue blazer and a half grey have blue bow-tie. (Harry's Torso on the side multimedia)

Why was he so dressed up for?

"How do I look boys" Harry said smiling spinning in circles.

"Nice mate, looking sexy in that bow-tie." Louis winked. "Thanks boobear." Harry winked back.

There was than a knock on the door. I got up to get it as the boys were complimenting Harry's look.

I opened it to see the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.

It was Ariana.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!! Lol cliffhanger! Hey guys wassuppp? I hope you guys like this chapter. How do you feel about Harry going out with Ariana? Do you think anything juicy will happen? Well you'll just have to wait in see! Thank you guys so much for the 2400+ reads! It means alot! I just you guys would comment and vote more. Don't be silent readers! Interact! Lol. But yeah. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll update tomorrow. Have a nice day <333

             -Kayla xx