Chapter 15 - You lead me on

''''''''''HARYY'S POV''''''''''''' 

After me and Ariana's date we decided to head back to my hotel and she would sleepover.

On our way back, while in the car I looked over to her to see her staring blankly out the window. I gently grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. She snapped her head over to me and I smiled. She smiled back. The rest of the ride her hand stayed safely in mine.

When we arrived at the hotel Ariana looked nervous. I jumped out the car and ran around to Ariana's side and opened the door for her. I extended my hand and she warmly grabbed it, lacing our fingers together. I kissed her for-head. 

"What's wrong babe, you seem nervous." She looked at me with a sad expression. "It's just... What is Zayn going to think about this." She said softly raising out hands. "It shouldn't matter, all the matters is that you're mine and I love you." I said kissing her cheek softly. She squeezed my hand and blushed a bright red. I chuckled to my self.

We made our way up to my suite in silence hand in hand. It wasn't an awkward silence but, A comfortable silence.

 Once at the door I looked over at Ariana, she gulped. I knocked on the door and it soon flew open revealing a shocked Zayn. He looked at Ariana, then to me, down to our intertwined fingers than back up to Ariana with hurt spread across his face.

"What the hell is this!" He screamed poiting to our hands. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out any second.

"What does it look like?" I asked letting go of Ariana's hand pushing him to the side so me and Ariana could make our way threw. Zayn slammed the door and turned around to face us. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Are yo-u-u guys d-a-ating?" His voice cracked. I felt alitlle bad but at the same time I didn't.

He looked at Ariana in reassurance that it wasn't true. She nodded softly looking down to the floor.

Zayn shook his head storming past us cursing under his breath. Before heading into his room he turned around one more time, eyes watering.

"I thought we had something Ariana, I actually loved you." He said turning his head and slamming the door. The ground shook. I could feel Ariana shutter. She than ran to my room leaving me in pure shock.

I ran after her closing the door slowly. I turned around to see her collapsed on my bed shaking and crying hysterical. I ran up to her pulling her in my arms.

"Baby please don't cry." I said consouling her. I ran my fingers threw her hair, while she sobbed on my shoulder. I could feel damp on my skin from her tears.

After about 10 minuted she finally calmed down. She looked up to me straight in the eyes and my heart  felt as if it shattered into a million pieces. The hurt in her eyes was unbearable to look at.

"What have I done?" she said sniffiling.

"Don't worry about it, he will move on. I have seen him do it with many girls before." I said with a smile.

She nodded. I wrapped her in my arms pulling her onto my lap. I kissed her jaw all over than finding my way to her lips. She kissed back almost immediately. I leaned back onto the bed as she straddled me still kissing. It was a passionate kiss but got ruff quickly. I caressed her back with my hands. She pulled back for air looking into my eyes with her giant brown ones.

"I love you Harry." She kissed my lips once more.

I broke away saying "I love you more." She smiled and feel beside me. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arms under her waist. She put her hand on my chest nuzzling in the crook of my neck.

After a while I head soft snores and new it was from her. I chuckeled to my fast at how fast she fell asleep. I then driffted of into a deep slumber with a smile plasterred on my face.

A/N: HEEEY! How are yall doin on this fine evening? (well where I am :] ) I was a little sad writing this chappie cos I felt bad for Zayn. Alot of drama in this one. But alot more to come. Yeah but this story is coming to an end probably about 5-10 more chapters left. It was fun writing this story but Its boring me. lol . but I started a new fanfic yesterday And I guys think you should really read it. It's called white lips, pale face. It's a harry styles fanfic! But yeah go check that out! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! well I'll update tomorrow . Bye!

              -Kayla xx