Chapter 8 - Broken friendships

Zayn's POV

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face, I remebered what I did last night.

Last might was just ... amazing.

Me and Ariana had are first date and it couldn't have been any better.

When I got home lastnight Harry wasn't really talking to me. He was keeping his distance from me and avoiding talking to me. 

Evreytime I'd enter a room, Harry would leave. Everytime I try to talk to him he takes out his phone and ignores me. I mean it's just hopless.

I sat up in my bed and rubber my eyes. I swung my feet over my bed and stood up. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went over to the suites kitchen to see no one other than Harry.

"Goodmorning." I chirped. No answer.

He was starring at his bowl of cereal he was eating.

I shrugged. I got a bowl and poured some cereal in it. I got the milk and filled the bowl and sat next to Harry on the barstool. Like I was predicting he got right up, put his sink in the bowl and headed to what it seemed like was Louis room. The door slammed shut.

What the bloody hell is his problem. 

I finished up my cereal and headed back to my room to take a shower.

Louis POV

I was peacefuly in my bed dreaming about carrots and woke up suddenly to my door slamming to see Harry storming to my bed.

"What's wrong Hazza?" I asked puzzled while sitting up. 

He sat at the edge of my bed and starred at his feet. 

"Is it Zayn?" I asked again. He nodded slowly.

I sighed. Harry has been ticked off ever since last night when Zayn screamed at him before going on his date. Zayn still had yet to appolgized. Harry is not happy about that.

"Well Haz, maybe you should try talking to him. Maybe he doesn't fully understand why your mad at him." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"No." He said grumbly while getting out and heading out of the room.

"Wait Haz!" I said getting up.

He turned around to look at me.

"Promise my you'll atleast TRY, for me?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

He turned on his heel and walked out.

God, Hazza and his stubborn self.

A/N : Heellooo lovelys! Well this is a pretty short chapter. I wasn't really in the mood to write but I did anyways, and Its not that good ): I hope you're not mad at me !!!! But anyways I just wanted to say Thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes. Something special currently has 895 reads and I'm telling you know I couldn't be anymore happier. I'm so glad that you guys actually took the time to read my fanfic and vote and fan me. It truley means alot. Now some of you might have noticed I deleted If I only knew, I felt like no one really ignoleged it. Something special was getting way more attention so I just decided to delete it. I'm not gonna waste my time if no one enjoys it. But yeah. When I get middle through this story I might start a new one. But yeah thanks again for the votes and reads!

PLeasee please please comment and vote more! PLEAAAASE! I BEGGING YOU!

Haha, but anyways I might update later today. Thanks one last time. hahaha BYEEE

        -Kayla xx

  P.S. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!!!! @TwerkforStyles_