I Do

This is it! This is the end of the road. You guys are so supportive and wonderful. I'm so sorry I've been missing in action, but I'm back now. I had to move out for a while, and it was one hell of an experience. I was living with a dear friend in a house that was built in the early 1800's and I'm about 90% sure it was haunted. I guess that works out since I'm in the middle of writing This House Is Not a Home! It was a great escape though, but bittersweetly I'm home now. 

I do miss writing, so I'm not sad about that at all. Anyone that's sent me one shots - they're coming, I promise. I'll be working on them this week. I'll also work on updating This House is Not a Home.

I can't believe this trilogy is over! I loved writing is (escpecially Stars Align). As always, please vote and comment. <3 I love you all so much.

---

"How do I look, Kirst?"

My voice was shaky with fear as I asked my best friend to look at me. She turned to me and her eyes immediately started to tear up. "You are so gorgeous..."

She was one to talk. Here she was in her gold gown with her hair swept up into a fancy updo. Her makeup was subtle instead of her usual cateye and dark lipstick. She made her way over to me and wrapped her arms tight around my torso.

Two years had passed since we decided to hold off our wedding and now the time couldn't be more right.

"I can't believe this is really happening..." She backed up and put her hands on my arms.

I felt like I was in a fairytale. I was about to marry Scott Hoying, the boy I followed around in high school like a lost little puppy. The boy who protected me and always went out of his way to make sure I was happy. Now I get to be with him forever.

Kirstie went off to finish putting on her jewelry and I turned to look in the full length mirror behind me. I'd shaved off the bit of scruff I had just for this occasion, under my mother's request. My gold encrusted black suit jacket sparkled in the sunlight and the all black I wore under it complimented it nicely. "Do I look like I'm going to a funeral?"

Kirstie laughed and turned to me, her gold earrings shining in the light. "No, dumbie. You're stunning. Scott's going to lose his mind!"

I smiled at my best friend as she fiddled with my suit jacket. Her and Avi had been married for about six months now and they were happier than ever. She was even pregnant with their second baby now.

Grace and Esther entered the room in their matching dresses to Kirstie's.

"I feel like an ass!" Grace announced. "I hate dresses."

"Shut up, you look incredible." I said and walked over to give Esther a big hug.

"I can't believe this is real!" Esther said as she held me close. "Ready to see your flower girl?"

I looked past her to see Kylie dressed in a tiny, puffy gold dress with little white flowers around the waist. She was so cute - she looked almost exactly like Kirstie but she had Avi's beautiful green eyes. "Look at you, princess!" I said to her and her eyes lit up bright. She giggled quietly and held her hands to her face. I wanted kids so badly now that everyone around me was starting to have families.

Ally came in just then and motioned her finger at me to come into the hallway. "Everyone's here. We're going to start soon, okay?" She put her hands on my arms and smiled. "I can't believe this is actually happening, Mitchie!"

We both squealed and I hugged her tightly. Her husband Ken and their two kids would be at the wedding. She was a journalist in some fancy New York paper and had a busy life. She flew out from New York City just to marry us.