CHAPTER 7 : Alone, With Him

I Didn't Know I Loved Him (Until He Showed Me)

CHAPTER 7 : Alone, With Him

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. I sighed and made my way to Mr. Smith's room. I really wanted to go home right now and just sleep since I was still feeling really tired. I walked through the crowd of people who were rushing to get out of school and back into freedom. I finally reached the classroom and knocked on the door before going inside.

"Mr. Smith," I called out when I saw the classroom empty.

"Here," he said and I jumped. I clutched my heart and took a deep breath. I looked at the corner of the room where he was and tried to glare at him. He was in the corner of the room that you couldn't see from the door. He was standing there with his arms crossed and had an amused look on his face. He chuckled before walking to me.

"You scared the crap out of me," I shouted quietly, not wanting to draw attention.

"Sorry," he mumbled and sat down on his table while I stood there not knowing what to do. He looked at me, obviously confused, and raised an eyebrow.

"Sit down?" he ordered me but it sounded like he was unsure. I sat down in front of him awkwardly and looked up at him.

"I was thinking, maybe I could start with the homework?" I asked as I took my notebook and textbook out of my back pack.

"Sure," he said and pulled up a chair beside me.

I started answering the questions and I didn't find them hard at all. I was at question 11 in a few minutes. When I felt Mr. Smith change his position, I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mr. Smith?" I asked while I put my pencil down and leaned back against the chair. He cleared his throat and put his arm around the back of my chair, almost around my shoulders.

"Call me Justin, school is over," he told me and I nodded. My breath picked up as I felt him breathing down my neck.

"You're doing this perfectly on your own," he said, "I don't understand why you need my help." Confusion was sketched all over his face.

"Oh, my grades were only dropping 'cause I failed a test that was 30% of our grades. The only reason I failed that test was because I didn't have enough sleep the night before and I was really stressed out," I explained and started answering the rest of the questions.

"Didn't you explain that to your parents? Your mom called me personally to get you tutored. She was really...wow," he huffed. I smiled a small smile and said, "I haven't seen my dad in 9 years and my mom wouldn't listen."

I didn't know why but I felt like I had to tell him. I sighed and finished the last question. He nodded and I handed him my homework. He looked over it and shook his head. I raised an eyebrow at him. I was sure that I did all the questions correctly.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me and grinned.

"You're really good. I wonder why you aren't placed in a higher level," he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Didn't have the time," I muttered and started putting everything back in my back pack.

I checked the time and it said that I didn't take more than 10 minutes. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. My mom expected me to spend at least an hour of Maths with Mr. Smith on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week.

"Well, we still have 5o minutes and I'm actually, uh, pretty unprepared," he said and blushed. Aw, he's so cute when he's embarrassed! I know he's my teacher and all but I can't deny it. Thinking of it made a blush creep onto my face as well. I looked out the window and saw that it looked pretty cold outside. I frowned, realizing that I had to walk home and I forgot my jacket. I shivered and looked back to Mr. Smith who was staring at me.

"What?" I said, suddenly feeling self-conscious. I wrapped my arms tightly around myself and sighed.

"Wanna get some coffee? We still have another 50 minutes," he said and started standing up. "But you're my teacher," I said quietly.

"And?" he asked and he moved closer to me. I cleared my throat and started backing away.

"Sure," I muttered and almost ran to the door. He chuckled and picked up his stuff.

"You're so cute," he said as he walked by me and out the door. Maybe he looks at me like a younger sister. The thought upset me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, suddenly worried.

"Nothing," I mumbled and started walking out the door. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me to out the back door.

"Someone could see us," I whisper/yelled.

"Nobody's here," he reassured me. I sighed and just enjoyed the moment.

__________

SCROLL DOWN! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

FINALLY! THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D

Sorry it took so long. I've been really busy with school and all. And also, sorry it's really short but I hope this satisfies you all! :)

VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN, LIKE, TWEET

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Hope you did! :)

Thanks for reading! Less than three! <3