CHAPTER 44 : Done

I Didn't Know I Loved Him Until He Showed Me 

CHAPTER 44 : Done

Ethan and I got back to the house and we finished packing all of our stuff. Taylor came over to help out and we loaded all the things in Eth's car and some in Tay's car. Eth drove while I sat in the passengers seat. Tay drove behind us since he didn't know the way to the house yet. It was his first time seeing it. 

We got there around 30 minutes later. The house wasn't too far from Eth's house and it was also half an hour from Eth's college. It was the perfect location. And it was only a walk away from Paul's apartment. 

"Whoa, this is a great house," Tay said, getting out of his car.

Eth and Tay started taking the boxes out of their cars while I unlocked the front door. They started bringing the boxes into the house. I tried to help but Eth stopped me. 

"Hey, hey, hey, no," he said, taking the box out of my hands. 

"What?" I asked helplessly. 

"I don't want you to hurt yourself." 

"I'm not disabled, Eth, and I'm better now," I said. I took another box out of the car and this time, Tay stopped me. 

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tay said, taking the box from me. 

"Ugh!" I groaned and stormed into the house. The guys were making way too big of a deal out of my back. I started unpacking the boxes while the guys carried them in. 

"Babe, come on. You're gonna work yourself up too much. Just take a rest," Eth said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed. 

"Eth, I'm fine. I can handle it," I said and looked down. He put his finger under my chin and he made me look up at him. 

"I know, babe. I'm just worried about you." I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same to me.

"Fine, I get it." 

"Just take it easy, okay? We'll go out to get furniture after we finish unloading," he said and kissed my nose. 

I nodded and he went back to help Taylor out. I went over to the couch in the corner of the living room. There was barely any furniture in the house. There was only one couch, a few kitchenware and a fridge. Everything else was either packed in the boxes or we hadn't bought them yet. 

I watched as the guys came in and out of the house, carrying boxes of different sizes. After 15 minutes of that, they finally finished and we headed out to Ikea to buy some furniture. Tay left his car at our house and we all piled into Eth's car. Tay and I fought over who was sitting in the passenger sea while Eth watched us bicker.

"E, tell her that I'm your best and closest friend!" Tay said, crossing his arms and playfully glaring at me. 

"No! Eth! Tell him that I'm your girlfriend and that I'm your most favorite person in the world!" I whine and slapped Tay's shoulder. 

"T, be a gentleman and let her sit up front," Eth sighed, getting tired of us fighting. 

"No! Hayles, be a darling and let us boys be boys," Tay begged. 

"What does that even mean?" I groaned.

"Guys, come on," Eth sighed, opening the his door. 

"Fine! I'll sit in the back!" I said and tried to push by Tay but ended up tripping over his foot. 

"Agh!" I screamed and closed my eyes but before I could hit the floor, a pair of arms caught me. 

"Shit, Hayley! Are you okay?" Eth screamed as he ran to my side.