CHAPTER 54 : Finding Out

I Didn't Know I Loved Him (Until He Showed Me) 

CHAPTER 54 : Finding Out

Two days later, I was feeling much better and we decided to stay in Paul's apartment. Ethan was coming home in another 3 days and I didn't want to be alone until then. I packed some bags and some of Midnight's things. I stayed in the backseat of Justin's car with Midnight. He was barking happily. He really liked riding in cars. 

When we got to his apartment, the guys fixed the guest room for me and I got settled in. The first thing I did when I laid down in the bed was fall asleep. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I sighed and looked at the clock, it was sometime in the afternoon. I only had a small fever.

"Come in," I called. Justin came in and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"How are you feeling? I was just checking up on you." 

"I'm alright, just resting." 

"Okay. Well, Paul and I were wondering if you wanted to go the doctors."

"No, I'm fine." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes." 

"Come on, let's eat." He helped me up and we went to the living room. Paul was at the stove, cooking some food and Justin started setting the table. I suddenly had the urge to pee and excused myself to the bathroom. 

After I peed, I wanted some toilet paper but there was none on the holder by the toilet. I stood up and checked the cabinets. In one of them, I found a box of tampons which was weird for an apartment of two guys. 

"Hey, Paul!" I called. "Why do you have a box of tampons here?" 

"Oh, it's yours. You left it here some time ago," he replied. 

I remembered that time. I had my period and I was staying over. I remembered it because I had terrible cramps. Paul and Justin had tried to make me comfortable but with terrible mood swings and cravings, it was hard to do. That was over 2 months ago. 

Realization took over me and I almost passed out. I leaned on the table for support. It was 2 months ago when I had my period and that was the last time I had it. It all started to make sense now. All the puking, the cravings, the nightmares and lack of sleep, the cramps every now and then. I was pregnant. There was a baby inside of me. Ethan and I's baby. 

"Oh, my god," I whispered and my hand flew to my stomach. I rubbed it for a while and realized that it felt pretty bloated 

"Hey, darling, come eat now," Paul said, coming into the bathroom. 

"Paul…" I gasped. 

"What's wrong?" he asked and came to me. 

"I think…I think I'm pregnant."

He looked at me with shock and his eyes flew down to my stomach. He blinked a few times before he took my hand and brought me to the living room. He made me sit down and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. 

"Justin," Paul called. 

"Yeah?" Justin muttered, coming to us. 

"I'm pregnant." 

"What?" he gasped and looked at me. 

"Oh, my god," I cried and a tear fell down my cheek. 

"Darling, don't worry. We'll take care of you. We'll support you," Paul told me, taking my hands and squeezing them. 

"We will," Justin agreed and sat down next to him on the coffee table. 

"What if Ethan doesn't want the baby? What if he wants me to abort it?"