Imagine seeing Tom in Coriolanus

Why today of all days did it have to happen. Stuck on the other side of London, and the tube has to go down. Great, you thought to yourself as you rushed along the street, il have to get a bus. You glance at your watch and at the massive queue of people piling onto the buses. There was no way that you were ever going to get on there. You were frantic now, as were a few other people, quickly looking around for a means to get across London. You were not going to give up on this moment, you'd stayed up all night just so you could get tickets for the show when the bookings opened, and you were not going to miss it. Eventually you spotted a taxi. You knew it was going to cost a lot, but you didn't care, you didn't want to miss the show, not for anything. You dashed across the road, and jumped into the back of the taxi, another gentleman jumping in right behind you. "Donmar warehouse please", you both say in sync as the driver sets off. You look startled at the man who'd jumped into the taxi with you, holding a book in his hand, wearing a hat and shades, as well as a tight fitting leather jacket and jeans. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to jump in your taxi. I just really need to get to the theatre, I'm very late", he said in a British accent, flushing you a charming smile causing you to blush. "It's alright. It's a good job we are both going to say the same thing then", you say and he chuckles. "Yes, I suppose you're right", he chuckled as he leant back in his seat, flicking open the pages in his book. You continued to look out of the window, excitement building inside you as you realised it was getting closer to show time, and closer to you seeing Tom, your idol, in Coriolanus. Although you kept looking out at the world passing by, your eyes kept looking back to the gentleman who continued to read. You were sure that his eyes kept looking at you from behind his shades, but you didn't let it bother you. "What are you reading?", you ask him after a while, thinking it would help pass the time in the awkward silence. "Oh Shakespeare, Coriolanus to be exact. A brilliant piece of work", he said excitedly. "Really, I love that play. It's what I'm seeing tonight!", you practically squeal in excitement. "Really? Well, I am sure you will enjoy it", he chuckled, grinning at you. "Well you're going to the theatre too aren't you? Aren't you watching it as well?", you ask a little confused, knowing he was going to the Donmar as well. "Yes, but I'm not watching it. I'm working on it", he says, glancing out of the window, checking to see how far away you were from there."Oh, you work as a technician on it backstage? Wow, it must be pretty amazing", you say noticing the black tshirt he's wearing underneath and his muscles standing out from underneath his jacket. He chuckles, taking off his hat, slicking back his hair. "No, I do work on it, but I'm an actor", he says softly, almost dropping his voice. You stare at him, your mouth dropping agape as he takes off his glasses, and you finally see him. Your heart was racing in your chest, butterflies, fluttering in your chest as you suddenly saw him, Tom Hiddleston, sat next to you in the back of the taxi. "Oh my god", you manage to whisper as you held out your trembling hand which he shook. "I was wondering how long it might have took for you to realise it was me. I'm terrible at disguises", he chuckled lightly, leaning back and smiling at you. "B-but-but-but- it's you!", you squeal at him, "You're- you are- you're amazing!!". He sits there smiling at you as you practically fangirl over him as you reel off everything to him, how every time you watched him die in War Horse you cried, or how you'd changed your personality because you loved Loki so much, or how you'd finally found a reason to get your friends to like Shakespeare because he performed it. He laughed along as you told so many stories about how he'd changed your life. "Go on", he chuckled, looking at your phone you clutched in your hands, as if he'd read your mind. You squealed in excitement as he put his arm around you, taking your phone in his hands and took a picture of the both off you. The taxi pulled up outside the stage door to the theatre and Tom shook your hand as he helped you out. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, but I have to dash. I hope you enjoy the show", he grinned as he escorted you to the street corner. "Thank you so much. And I am sure I will", you smile back at him. Then without thinking, you hugged him saying "Good luck". He was a little taken aback, but hugged you back, almost like a bear, before whispering in your ear "Thank you". You both let go before he glanced at his watched and swiftly waved goodbye to you, before sprinting back round to the stage door, as you turned and did the same to the theatre box office.