Imagine stealing Toms glasses

Mini-Tom Imagine *
*
"Come on Tom. You've been reading for hours", you groaned as your husband refused to come to bed. As predicted, he was sat in his armchair, glasses on, book in hand, his brow frowned as he subconsciously nibbled on his thumb, deep in concentration. "Tom", you whistled as you stood in front of him, waving your hand in front of his face. "Come on darling, you know your lines now. So stop worrying and come to bed", you soothed him as you gently prised the book from his hands, as he let out a childlike moan. "No, just one more page pleeeease", he whined, trying to pull it back. So you grabbed his glasses instead, pulling them off. He let out a shock gasp, covering his eyes with his hands. "Oh my god! My glasses! Oh no! I'm blind", he dramatically exclaimed, attempting to stand up, waving his arms. "Then follow my voice", you chuckled as you ran off with them, hearing his laughter follow you as you ran off to hide. "Mmm, I wonder where on earth they've gone", Tom pondered aloud as he walked into the bedroom, seeming not to notice you hiding under the bed. You watched his bare feet plod on the carpet close to you, and resisted reaching out to grab them. "Mmm, they mustn't be in here then", Tom chuckled as he left the room, seeming defeated. You held in your snigger of laughter, before you were sharply yanked by your ankles from under the bed, Tom pouncing on you. "Ha! Found you! And you thought I was blind", he laughed as he pulled you, tickling you into a fit of laughter up onto the bed. In retaliation against his tickling, you grasped a pillow and slapped him across the face, his mock gasped in surprise. "Right, that's it!", he threatened, grabbing two pillows in both hands, and began hitting you with them, both of you fighting until you both lay laughing exhausted, the room covered in feathers.