Imagine Tom on set

Mini- Tom imagine *
*
Nervously you knocked on his trailer door, hoping he'd be in there. After a few minutes of waiting, you decided to try the door, but found it unlocked, so snuck into his trailer. Inside was dark but had a warm charm about it, one wall covered in pictures and odd bits of writing as well as a picture of Tom dressed in a tall, black suit. You knew he was filming a gothic movie, but you didn't realise how well he suited the period. Just as you made yourself comfortable on the sofa, your phone rang. "Darling, have you arrived yet? I've just finished now", Tom asked, quietly from the other end, the noise of the set in the background. "Yes, it's very cold here though. But I'm somewhere warm", you chuckled as you looked through the window towards the building they were in. "I hope so. I'd hate for you to catch a cold darling. Are you at the cafe?", he asked as you heard his hurried footsteps, the ruffle of a jacket before you saw him step out of the building, attempting to fasten his jacket. "Nope. Not there. Somewhere which will get very warm very soon Mr gothic Darcy", you chuckled. He stopped walking, his brow frowned in though before his eyes locked on his trailer. You watched him shove his phone into his pocket and run faster than anything towards where you were. The door nearly flew off its hinges as he lept inside, his jacket falling off him as he enveloped you in his arms, kissing you deeply. "I missed you", he said between kisses until he stopped to finally look in your eyes. "I haven't got long till I'm back on set, and I intend to back the most of it. Besides, we can't have you getting cold now can we", he chuckled as he closed the door and locked it, as you pulled him down onto the sofa with you, kissing him deeply, and soon the blacked out windows were very steamed up. The moment was only interrupted by a frantic hammering on the door by a crew member several minutes later, ordering Tom back to the set. Only the wardrobe people knew the true reason for Toms eagerness to finish soon, mostly for the hastily rearranged costume he appeared in and the very ruffled wig, plus you'd hid his boxers.