Imagine working on a film with Tom

Both you and Tom had been working hard all day shooting the film, but neither of you had seen each other all day because of the scenes you were filming. Being both husband and wife together onscreen and off was something you were still getting accustomed to, but Tom was always so proud of you, sneaking you kisses between takes. Tom was busy out shooting in a warehouse as his role as a police officer chasing after a drug gang, whereas you were filming at the house set. You hadn't told Tom what was happening in your scenes because of the director wanting it to be secret. As you lay there on the bed on set, exhausted from the hectic scene beforehand, you heard the director shouting that Tom was nearly ready, and that they were going for all one take shot. The makeup people finished putting the final touches to you before they dashed off and the camera people got ready, as you closed your eyes and the director yelled action. You heard Tom call out your name from further off before you heard the door to the house open, and heard him gasp. What the director hadn't told him was that whilst his character had been out chasing the gang, one of them had found out where he lived and so had gone after you. They'd forced their way in and you had fought against them, but now you were lying dead on the bed, your body covered in blood. You heard Toms scream of horror and his pounding footsteps as he raced through to you. The cry of anguish was unbearable as you felt him collapse next to you, scooping your body up into his arms. "No, no ...", he whimpered through tears which fell onto your cheek as he held you close. You felt his body shaking, his breathing ragged but you didn't dare breathe or move, you just stayed limp. You felt his lips kiss yours fiercely as he hugged you tight, before he screamed and broke down into tears, holding you in his arms. After what felt like forever of Tom crying, the director finally said cut and the whole set burst into applause. You opened your eyes to look at Tom who was still crying uncontrollably who wouldn't let go of you. Both of you sat there, holding each other, you stroking his cheek telling him it was okay, kissing him, gently soothing him back down to earth. Eventually he wiped away his tears and yours, scooping you up into his arms as he took you back to his trailer, refusing to let you go for the rest of the day. When the film came out, there was not a dry eye in the whole cinema, as Tom held onto you as you both silently wept together, the director turning around in his seat to give you both the thumbs up. "I love you so much", Tom whispered as he kissed you once more.